Lane Airsoft

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Re: Lane Airsoft

Postby Reeko » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:35 pm

can someone PM me the skinny on why everyone is hating on this guy. i love a little drama in the afternoon. ;) :badgrin:
YOU SIR!!!!...... DO NOT HAVE ANY PANCAKE MIX!
Reeko
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby pathfinder » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:49 pm

:snap:
Promoters who charge $40 for a game they just copy and paste, does not give a crap about you, they care about money.
pathfinder
Soldier
Soldier

Team: DRAT

Postby Jester316 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:51 pm

If you can't handle criticism, mocking, gaysex, and Ka-Bar giving your asshole a mustache tickle than you don't belong in airsoft.

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Bigfoot » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Bigfoot

Postby bye » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:57 pm

I'm done. You people have problems. Both in terms of what is fact and what is rumor and just plain respectfulness. If I come off as disrespectful, it's because people here can't keep things civil, and certain of them encourage lies. So, I'm done. It's pointless to even try to be part of this group. All I see are keyboard warriors. Plain and simple. 3/10 are what I see as being a truly respectable population.

Renegade, if you looked, I obviously realized that was inappropriate and changed it, so after sending me a message to be more mature, you post that? WTF?
Bye.
bye
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Welshy McSheeplove » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:08 am

Reeko wrote:can someone PM me the skinny on why everyone is hating on this guy. i love a little drama in the afternoon. ;) :badgrin:

Basically, this kid is a scammer. He scammed someone on AP (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37327&hilit=malik), scammed someone on a FB group, and tried to scam someone else on a different FB group. He threatens people with lawsuits or legal actions for the dumbest and most mundane things. Any criticism is "harassment" or "bullying". He said something stupid on a FB group, got called out for it, and threatened everyone criticising him with "cyber bullying charges", including all the admins of the FB group, because they were "condoning cyber bullying".

And he's now taken to collecting works online (gear and gun reviews, impressionist info, etc) and spreading it (not bad, since it's public information), but he's decided to take credit for himself to "upset" the creators who apparently "bully him", when in fact the creators (myself included) just find his lack of self confidence hilarious. Whenever someone is told "your kit looks kinda dumb" and the first reaction is "ZOMG YOU'RE CYBER BULLYING ME I'M GOING TO SUE YOU", you know that hilarity will ensue.

To Mark Fontaine, in response to this "All I see are keyboard warriors." Kid, confront any of these people in person and we'll most likely say the same shit to you. You've scammed people on AP, you've scammed people on FB. When confronted you've hid behind lame threats of "lawsuits". When you act like that, don't expect to be treated respectfully, especially by a bunch of men who dress up in camo and shoot eachother in the woods with BBs. What's disheartening isn't that "kids" (Jew is like 27, fyi) are rude on the internet, it's that pathetic scammers like you think they deserve respect.

Overall, I rate this thread 7/10. Needs more lulzy butthurt.
9th Group

I AM A BIG ELITIST CRYE WEARING MEANIE, FEAR ME

Welshy McSheeplove

Team: 9/G

Postby Pacman » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:27 am

Confucius say "You turn over enough rocks and the shit will find you" or something like that :D
2010 AP player of the year
Pacman
Specops
Specops

Re: Pacific DevTeam (Who/where we are)

Postby Nark » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:17 am

bye wrote:I'm Mark the only other Asian that I know of in airsoft out here besides Asian-Cody, I don't think we've met at an event.

Clearly you've never met Kendodude or Android....
Nark wrote:This is gonna sound dickish but whatever I'll be that guy...
Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Welshy McSheeplove » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:31 am

Android is Asian? I thought he was some kind of Philippines.
9th Group

I AM A BIG ELITIST CRYE WEARING MEANIE, FEAR ME

Welshy McSheeplove

Team: 9/G

Previous

Return to Team Talk