Announcing team FOAD Finally

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Announcing team FOAD Finally

Postby Cyclops » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:36 pm

One of my friends told me he bought an airsoft gun and I was like whatever man. Then he handed me his gun and I was HOOKED!!!! Thanks to Riddic who had a shop in Salem at the time hooked us up with some great deals. We slowly got other friends into the sport and formed our team FOAD ( Fight On And Destroy ). We now have 24 members and 10 prospects since we started in Aug. of 2012. We are always looking for new prospects!!!!
A few of you already know me but my team mates are asking if we have announced our team yet in the forums. Well I guess that’s what I’m doing now.
We are a very easy going group that likes to have fun and joke around a lot when we’re not playing. However when the game starts we play to win. Our goal is to get as many friends into this great sport and having fun. We don’t do the ranking thing like most teams do. Everyone is equal and we need to work as a team!!! FIRST FIVE RULES ON OUR TEAM IS NO DRAMA!!!! You’ll notice we are organized and well prepared for any type of battle. We are based out of Salem Or. And try to practice as often as we can. One of our goals this year is to try 3 new fields out which we did “The Farm”, “Carlton”, “Sniperzden” and the old paintball field in Albany. Next year is 3 more different fields.
If you see us on the field feel free to come up and introduce yourself and your team. Who knows maybe we can set up a small skirmishes down the road and have some fun. Team FOAD is looking forward to playing with you or against you at some of these bigger events we plan on going to.
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Team: F.O.A.D

Return to Team Talk