Looking for active team

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Looking for active team

Postby Black-bear13 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:12 pm

So I have been living here in the portland area for a while now. I've been playing for about a year up here and a while back home. I have been looking for a team for a while but all the teams I've encounter here aren't very serious and don't go out very often

Basically what I'm looking for: a serious team. A friendly team. A team that has a basic loadout. And people who are cool on and off the field together.
Black-bear13
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Looking for active team

Postby ClownBaby » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:36 am

It was good playing with you Sunday. Need to come back again and roll with the bad guys. I think you'll fit in great with our budding team. We will be playing at Splat once a month, try to make some other peoples games, and do indoor twice a month. I'm also gonna start some team training "hang outs." These will be things like real steel group shoots, P.T. (such as trips to do some trail running in Forest Park, group bike rides, kayak floats from Oregon City to Portland, and so on), med skill classes, outdoor skills. Other fun stuff too, like non training stuff. (BBQ's, live music, maybe some video game arcades)

Best part? You get a fancy patch!
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Return to Team Talk