i need a team!!!!

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

i need a team!!!!

Postby bray-dog001 » Thu May 15, 2014 8:25 pm

hi guys, I have been playing airsoft for a while and I am kinda getting tired of running solo all the time so I thought it might be time for me to join a team. I am look for a team stationed near Medford Oregon. so if u r a team near that area and need new members then let me know
bray-dog001
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: i need a team!!!!

Postby ParoJo » Fri May 16, 2014 7:57 pm

bray-dog001 wrote:hi guys, I have been playing airsoft for a while and I am kinda getting tired of running solo all the time so I thought it might be time for me to join a team. I am look for a team stationed near Medford Oregon. so if u r a team near that area and need new members then let me know

You should probably start by searching through the "Teams Database" found underneath the Teams tab. From there, you'll be able to see where the teams are based along with more useful information like team websites and how many members they have.
ParoJo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Helo » Fri May 16, 2014 9:54 pm

The team database is a good start. TFD is a great group , I've played with them several times. BoP looks like they might still be around.
Option 2 is link up with a team at your local field. Where do you usually play? There are a couple places around here if you want more options.
Strike Force Recon is based out of Klamath but we also have some members in the Medford area. I'd say we're milsim lite, if you're into that sort of team.
That Australian Guy
Helo
Ranger
Ranger

Postby bray-dog001 » Sun May 18, 2014 11:05 am

alright thanks I will try those things
bray-dog001
Recruit
Recruit