Let's play

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Let's play

Postby Sleepy Gun » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:54 am

I'm looking for people to A) start a team to play at camp R&R and oregon aid soft arena or B) find a team or people that play at those places and also play else where.

I am 20 and have a decent aeg and decent gear just looking for the more tactical side of airsoft... I've had quite a bit of experience playing paint ball just got tiered of paying for paint lol
"Speak softly,carry a big stick"
Sleepy Gun
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: Let's play

Postby McNair » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:07 am

The best way to start a team or find a team to join is to just keep going to games and meet/play with people.
Its best to find a group you mesh well with rather than just join up with strangers.
McNair

Postby ogrejager » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:16 pm

Sleepy Gun wrote:... oregon aid soft arena....just got tiered of paying for paint lol

What?

McNair gave you good advice. Come to some of the games--R&R and other places. Find an established team and shadow them. Hang out with them during breaks. Do that with a second team and a third. Maybe a fourth. Then join one of them. There's huge advantages to joining an established team instead starting your own. Like not having to do all the work.

My dog may not be "cute" or "cool"...but he HUNTS!
ogrejager

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Nark » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:07 am

show up and be willing to either go all if need be. I was at a game at Camp R&R and I was told to take a squad, not my squad, around the southeast side of the field and since the way it flows we ended up having to get in the river. 5 of my squad refused and opted to go around the bank and ended up getting shot. The rest of us made it around and due to the lack of the other 5 got attacked and overwhelmed on the hill at the back of the field. I kicked them out of my squad when we got back to respawn. Don't take the dry path ;)
Nark wrote:This is gonna sound dickish but whatever I'll be that guy...
Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Pacman » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:34 am

You'll find most people don't like to limit their teams to one field or an indoor arena. Theres no challenge in that and small indoor arenas do nothing for large group movement or perfecting your skillsets in general. Getting out and meeting new people at different games will do more for you than anything else.
2010 AP player of the year
Pacman
Specops
Specops

Postby Sleepy Gun » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:09 pm

I agree with all of you in different ways and I am going to camp R&R this weekend, I will surely try to team up with people but it seems people kinda keep to them selfs/teammates :|
"Speak softly,carry a big stick"
Sleepy Gun
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Team Talk