Looking for Portland area Players

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Re: Looking for Portland area Players

Postby Ripjaw » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:16 am

shadowsquirrel wrote:neddy is in a team with me an some other people we get a team discount cant say what the team name or price is but lets just say the 3 extra bucks for a allday pass is worth it being most are team is starting to play at tac being its closer to most of us but if you would like to join a team we would like more members we also like to do field games we have practice indoor cqb twice a week

You should edit that stat. You're gonna give these old farts a heart attack. Then this will turn into them just chewing you out.

I'm looking for a good local team. I'm definitely able to do those meet ups at Tac-Ops if they've changed their prices. Though I don't know twice a week. But I feel I can make it steady once a week. I work swing and graveyard so it makes it impossible to attend OPs. Not to mention I'm on call 24/7 so that makes it even more flustering. Let me know if you're recruiting. I think I might checkout Tac-Ops later today if they changed the pricing up.
Ripjaw
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: Looking for Portland area Players

Postby Darius137 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:30 am

My name is Dan and I like to party.
Member of Rushing Russians KBДB (Cascadian VDV/Airborne) chapter.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KEBAB.PARTY/
Darius137

Team: RR KBAB

Previous

Return to Team Talk