Wolverine recruitment

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Wolverine recruitment

Postby jake_smith1022 » Fri May 08, 2015 7:08 am

Team name: Wolverines
Location: Eastern Oregon - Pendleton, Lagrande, and Hermiston areas
Current members: 8
Website: Pendletonairsoft.net Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pendletonairsoft?ref=bookmarks
Contact: join the facebook page for more details. Message via facebook for question

Mission: recruiting honest, hard working, and commited players to compete and particapate in the wolverine squad.

What it takes: open enrollment is once a month. This will require a $15 dollar field fee. With that fee you will be provided a AEG airsoft gun/battery, 1 360 round flash mag, and bbs. Enrollees with be admined to determine tactical skill, honesty, gun saftey, and endurence. After open enrollment squad leadership will determine if enrollee is qualified to join this squad.

Membership: to fully become a wolverine. A $30 membership fee is required. $15 due is due every 4 months. You must make the mandatory game every month. You must own a gun (AEG, BASR, GBB), Camo (BDU woodland is best for this area), and radio

What does my hard earned money get me you ask?
1- You get a squad patch and a squad t shirt
2- BBs
3- Priority to squad event
4- Armory (if your gun breaks down, or need extra gear. You may use squad equipment for the day)

please contact me for more info an the facebook page or message me on this site
jake_smith1022
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Return to Team Talk