Looking For A Team

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Looking For A Team

Postby Codnito » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:28 pm

Hello, all! My name is Codnito, and I want to start getting into airsoft events (I usually do backyard skirmishes) and I need to find a team. I am a sniper, and I've had a couple years of experience with a medium sized area. I live near Newberg, OR so if you're nearby, please contact me!
Email: Cody.d.anthony@gmail.com
Snapchat:codnito99
Phone: 503-964-9434
Codnito
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Looking For A Team

Postby Chainmail » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:02 pm

Hey dude, allow me to give some advice that was given to me by several of the folks here. The best thing you can do is go to events and meet people. Before you make a commitment to a team you need to know if you can get along with the people in that team, if you can work together, and if you feel they are people you could hang out with. You would hate yourself if you committed to a team and found out you didn't get along with anyone, or were not able to work with them a teammate. Plus most teams will want to make sure you work well with them before they would let you join.

Something you could try is to contact some team leaders directly and ask to tag along with them during an event to see if they can work with you and you can work with them.

Also read through this if you are thinking of being a sniper.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16778
Chainmail
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Return to Team Talk