Looking for a team

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Looking for a team

Postby CivicSiDom503 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:33 pm

Hey, I'm pretty new to airsoft, and I'm wanting to join a team to play with at outdoor games. I live in Dayton, but I'm looking to travel to events this upcoming year. I'm planning on attending the next monthly game at Camp R&R on January 7. Feel free to message me. Thanks!!
CivicSiDom503
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Looking for a team

Postby ClownBaby » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:52 pm

Welcome Aboard
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby ClownBaby » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:57 pm

And after you hit the game in January at R&R, if you can make the winter Expo, you'll be able to find any pieces of your kid that you are missing.
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby CivicSiDom503 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:11 pm

Right on man. I think I have almost everything now, just finished putting together my BDU kit, grabbed a small first aid kit from Andy and bax, a dump pouch, extra battery, utility pouch, and I may grab an extra mag pouch or two. Ended up digging my old USMC boots out of storage as well!!
CivicSiDom503
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Return to Team Talk