[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Need some help from the GP30/BG15 owners - Shotguns & Launchers

Need some help from the GP30/BG15 owners

Discuss airsoft shotguns, launchers, and other related equipment.

Need some help from the GP30/BG15 owners

Postby Nox » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Nox

Team: N/A

Postby crazydemon » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:47 am

I have to ask, now that you do have a picture why you can 't take the dimensions from the launcher itself. I mean if your a machinist using your calipers shouldn't be to hard, and coming up with your own drawing should be pretty easy as well. As a machinist that what i would do.
I can't outrun the bullet. So I might as well stay to face it.
crazydemon
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Nox » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:18 am

I have tried, but the angles and curves along the spine and face of the piece aren't clear - which is why I am asking for a picture of it from the top down.
I have the width being 3/16 inches wide, I'll be checking the pin hole diameter with a gauge pin today at work, but other than that, the low res picture with hazy definition (at least when blown up to measurable size in photoshop) is slowing the process.
I dont have free reign on the machines at work, so I am looking for the best info I can get to get the part done right the first time.
The only dimesnion the launcher has is witdh of the slot where the part goes in, otherwise it's all a blind measure.

I'm not a novice to taking measurements off of pictures, I made a replica of a Renzetti Master series fly tying vise from 2 dimensions on the base, but I had a positive side profile to measure from. That's all I am asking for help with now.
Nox

Return to Shotguns & Launchers