GL1 for F2000

Discuss airsoft shotguns, launchers, and other related equipment.

Postby armsofgeddon » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:35 pm

Please forgive me up front for the long post.

I asked G&G about cost but they didn't know yet. I would guess it is gonna be somewhere in the $130 to $200 range. The VFC EGLM is about $130 but that one is not the best launcher i.e., it does NOT support CO2 grenades.... I had to re engineer the internals of that launcher with real metal rods to support the high pressure CO2 madbulls.

I would hope (if they are smart) that this GL would support all 40mm form factors so madbulls, pro-arms, king-arms, i.e., any 40mm factor.

And if they are really smart, they will build this GL to be a standalone unit meaning, out of the box, it will fit the G&G FN2000/G2010 like a glove with no issues.
armsofgeddon
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Postby xEdgecrusheRx » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:13 pm

armsofgeddon wrote:Please forgive me up front for the long post.

I asked G&G about cost but they didn't know yet. I would guess it is gonna be somewhere in the $130 to $200 range. The VFC EGLM is about $130 but that one is not the best launcher i.e., it does NOT support CO2 grenades.... I had to re engineer the internals of that launcher with real metal rods to support the high pressure CO2 madbulls.

I would hope (if they are smart) that this GL would support all 40mm form factors so madbulls, pro-arms, king-arms, i.e., any 40mm factor.

And if they are really smart, they will build this GL to be a standalone unit meaning, out of the box, it will fit the G&G FN2000/G2010 like a glove with no issues.

I appreciate the long post given that means you're genuine and not just blowing sparks out of you rear like a lot of people do on some of these posts. Many thanks, and if I hear anything then I will keep YOU posted.

Edge
Mundus Vult Decipi
xEdgecrusheRx
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Previous

Return to Shotguns & Launchers