SOCAL-OP: HAIL MARY 2 SWIFT AGGRESSION, 24 APRIL 2010

This forum is for events held outside of our region. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

SOCAL-OP: HAIL MARY 2 SWIFT AGGRESSION, 24 APRIL 2010

Postby SS03CO » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:04 pm

OPERATION: HAIL MARY 2 - SWIFT AGGRESSION
COST: $20.00
DAY: SATURDAY, 24 APRIL 2010
TIME: CHRONO START 0830 HRS
OP ORDER TIME: 1000 HRS
THIS OP WILL BE CAPPED OFF AT 200 PLAYERS
THIS IS AN 18+ OPERATION
(Some stipulations may apply)

EPILOGUE - 2012- Communism is now at its worst. Half of the Northern American continent has fallen to the treacherous domination and is spreading up towards Canada. After a new Russian based communist party launched their attack in Mentone, California, and its missile taking out major populations ranging from California, to Washington, Oregon, Utah, Arizona, Colorado and Texas, US Joint Task Forces have continued to defend the Eastern states using what is left of their military support and personal. What is left of the Western states is scarce and desolate. A warzone now ran by the Communist government, holding prisoners and terminating the rebellion of fighters that dare defy them. Refugee camps are posted all over the Western front. Cities destroyed, with buildings partially standing, vehicles left on the road, some still on fire or destroyed. What had once existed of a civilized Capitalism remain only in corpses of burning ash and decay. Almost like a modern day Behruit, but worse..........

2015 - US Forces have continuously been warding off enemy forces from the West. However, they are being pushed back. Intel has revealed that more Communist troops have been parachuted in by Russian Airships. US Command has relocated from the Pentagon to another remote area to avoid enemy attack. The enemy is not far, nearing 3/4 or the nation and sweeping Canada by storm.

Joint Task Force is using whatever UAVs they have left to survey the battlegrounds. Most of them have been shot down or have not been recovered. Due to such losses, spies are sent in to retrieve intel and report back to the JTF. They move in at their own risk for they are not even safe. JTF will deny any involvement if they are captured. They know its for duty and for their beloved country regardless.....

Intel has been recevied from a reliable source. Someone was able to slip thru the cracks and pick up on a conversation via radio transmission from the Communist Commandant to their Motherland:

Commandant: Grizzly 01 to MotherBear how do you read, over?***

MotherBear: Go with transmission Grizzly 01.********
Commandant: Reporting, we have pushed forward East on the American continent, 55% occupied by Grizzly Forces****
We have forces sweeping thru Canada65% occupied by Grizzly Forces moving East, how do you read, over?****

MotherBear: Confirming, North American continent dominated by Grizzly Forces, 55%.***** Canadian Territory occupied by 65% moving East.****

Commandant: Confirmed. Grizzly 01 is nearing Target point. We are receiving enemy fire.We are unable to move in on point. Enemy is giving us a fight. They have us pinned down. Numbers are vast. How many is unknown. How do you read over?*****

MotherBear: Confirming. GF is near Target Area. Encountering Enemy. Vast numbers in engagement unknown.***

Commandant: Confirmed... Requesting immediate Air support, Requesting GF in Canada to move South into Northern Continent, Requesting missile strike from due East Sadis Aras.......to pentrate attack from the rear to annihilate the enemy... how do you read, over?*****

MotherBear: Confirming... Requesting immediate air support, requesting GF from Canada, to penetrate South into Northern Continent, Requesting Missile strike from Sadis Aras to penetrate Eastern attacks.***

Commandant: Confirmed.*******

MotherBear: Awaiting for approval of orders*** will need coordinates for missile strike*** how do you read, over?*****

Commandant: Confirming..... will get those coordi*******

Transmission was cut off by a massive explosion caused by missile launched by JTF, taking out Grizzly 01. JTF take back Eastern Front...... for now.

Intel has gathered that SAUDI ARABIA has been taken over and that the Task force bases had been taken out by Russian Air ships. US troops have been taken as prisoners of war. Some even executed.

Saudi Arabia is in Chaos. The government is scrambled. Saudi officals are threatened that if they do not comply with Communist policy that they will execute them and their families. Even the Saudi National Guard has gone astray becoming guns for higher, hitmen for the highest bidder. It’s even a question now if they can be trusted.......

Uniform Requirements
The uniform requirements will be strictly enforced. There will be no mismatching of uniforms. If you do not have the proper uniform upon arrival you will not be admitted to take part in this op.

USJTF

USMC - DESPATS -

US ARMY - ACUs -

USSFU- MULTICAM/DESERT TIGERSTRIPES-

COMMUNIST

GRIZZLY FORCES - RUSSIAN BEREZKA/WOODLAND/GREEN TIGERSTRIPE-

SAUDI ARABIA - DCU-

SANG - DCU W/ RED BAND -

When referring to sides, it relates to the major party as whole. For example: USJTF / COMMUNIST

When referring to a unit, it relates to USMC, GRIZZLY FORCES, ARMY, etc., etc.

EYE PROTECTION
Eye Protection must meet ANSI Z87.1 standards.

FPS LIMITS - 420 FPS LIMIT for AEGs/Support AEGs with .20g. 550 FPS for sniper AEGs with .20g. SNIPERS MUST NOT ENGAGE WITHIN 100FT.

Snipers

Each Unit will have a SNIPER rifle per squad consisting of one sniper. A squad will consist of 6 personnel, no more than 7. Sniper rifles must be semi-shot only. No exeptions.

Intel Division
Each squad will have an Intel Divsion consisting of 1 to 3 members not to include anyone from the Sniper Division.

Automatic Weapons (M249/M60/M240)
Each Squad is allowed only one Automatic Weapon per squad.

Ammunition requirements

There is no limit to standard or mid-cap magazines used. NO HI-CAPS ALLOWED. This is to prevent hosing. If you are caught with a hi-cap mag you will be ejected from the operation.

Hosing rule
There will be absolutely no hosing on another player. Any indication will constitute expulsion from this event and any other SS03 MSTT events.

M203/nerf rockets and Claymores
M203 w/ nerf rockets will be allowed in the op. However, grenades will not be used.
Claymores may be used. However, Land minds will not be used.
Kill radius for M203 is 15ft.

Knife kills
Knife kills will be allowed only if you have a rubber knife. Please no real knives on the field.

Hit rule
Anywhere hit on the body constitute as a hit. Gun hits do not count. Once you are hit, use your dead red rag, stay in place for 2 minutes, then proceed to your nearest regen point. Once you touch the regen point you are back in the game.

Regen points
Each side will have a stationary regen point with each unit having their own mobile regen point. Once the stationary regen point is placed it cannot be moved or taken over. Each unit will have their own mobile regen point. For example, USJTF will place the stationary regen point, USMC will place their mobile regent point, ARMY will place theirs, and so on. Regen points should be spread out and not to be too close to each other.

A stationary regen point cannot be overran or captured. If the enemy is close (within 30 ft), he must then move back 100 ft for further engagements.

A mobile regen must be moved when the enemy is within 30 ft of the regen point to a further location. Any unit can use any regen point on their side. For example, USMC can use ARMY or USPMS regen point and vice versa.

Parley rule
The parley rule will apply in this op. If both sides have dead to rights within 25 ft, a parley will be called and each side will move back 200 ft before engaging.

Medic
there is no medic in this op. (May be subject to change.)

Surrender rule

Surrender rule will apply when the enemy has dead to rights within 25ft. Please honor this rule. We want to keep this op safe as much as possible without casualties.
NOTE: ONCE YOU ARE SURRENDERED YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY A POW. YOU MUST EITHER WAIT TO BE EXTRACTED OUT OR ESCAPE THE POW CAMP WITHOUT DETECTION OR BEING SHOT. IF YOU ARE SHOT WHILE ESCAPING YOU WILL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR NEAR REGEN POINT. YOU MUST THEN LET YOUR HIGH RANKING OFFICIAL KNOW THAT YOU WERE KILLED AS POW. IF YOU ESCAPE WITHOUT DETECTION YOU MUST THEN RETURN TO THE REGEN POINT THEN TO YOUR UNIT’S INTEL DIVISION KNOW THAT YOU ARE A POW AND LET THEM KNOW ANY INTEL YOU MAY HAVE RECEIVED.

POW camps
Each side will have a designated POW camp. At least one squad is to run and overlook the camp. You may decide among yourselves which squad or unit will be responsible for this operation. You may alternate between squads or units if you wish. A POW camp can be overran but can be relocated at another place to collect new POWs in the future.

Collecting Intel

There are 2 types of Intel. Either could be good or bad.

Verbal Intel- This intel is used when dealing with the natives. Used as a bargaining tool. ie; I will give you intel if you give me something. Also may be used as POW has gathered information.

Detailed Intel - This intel is detail information on a card, document, anything solid and can be used as intel.

Keep in mind that Intel must be handled by Intel Division only. ALL Intel must be directed to Intel Division. Intel Division will then take their finding to higher echelon.

If a player is hit and has intel on them and he is asked if he has intel, he must say if he has intel or not. In this case, he is now considered a POW and must render Intel to ID. If player is not asked he does not need to render intel.

INTEL TEAMS: BE SURE YOU ARE ON YOUR GAME. INTEL IS CRITICAL TO ACCOMPLISHING YOUR MISSIONS AND OBJECTIVES!

Advisors and officials

There will be Advisors and officials out there on the field. Please give them your undivided attention when putting out pertinent information. IT WILL be cridical for your missions.

Do not get into an argument with any advisor or official on the field. If you have a problem with one of them, take it up with your unit and bring up the problem to Game Control.

[b]If you would like to be an adviser or official please let me know on your registration form. Along with that please send me your “credentialsâ€
Last edited by SS03CO on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SS03CO
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby SS03CO » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:37 pm

OPHM2 OPENS REGISTRATION TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT. BE SURE TO REGISTER!!
SS03CO
Grunt
Grunt

Postby SS03CO » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:44 am

1.Oro Grande MOUT is an option to register on Sundays.
2.DFF CQB, Rancho Cucmonga is open Thurs-Fri 5pm-11pm,
Sat-Sun 10am-11pm.

3. www.paypal.com - payment to SS03OPS@AOL.COM

When registering at either of the DFF Fields, be sure to fill out a registration form along with your $20.

Registration form can be found here:

http://www.ss03.net/viewtopic.php?f=22& ... 80931e6177
SS03CO
Grunt
Grunt

Postby SS03CO » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:12 pm

If you haven't signed up for OPHM2,

GRIZZLY FORCES IS TEMPORARLY LOCKED.
USSF/PMC IS TEMPORARLY LOCKED.
US ARMY, US MARINES, SAUDI ARABIA, SAUDI ARABIA NG are OPENED and still need to be filled. We are also looking for 4 Advisors for the above open units. So if you have the time invested in MILSIM TACTICS and know what an Advisor calls for, then pm me on this site and let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!
SS03CO
Grunt
Grunt

Postby SS03CO » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Nasty wrote:Damn, we shouldn't have elected Obama. Turns out him helping the country recover turned us in to a Communist nation!

But in all seriousness, if I wasn't planning on going to Lion Claws in May, I'd go down for this.

LOL! Hey, you can still make it. it's $20 a head. Which isn't bad for a one day operation. Take it as a pre- LC trainning session....!
SS03CO
Grunt
Grunt

Postby SS03CO » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:36 pm

GF IS NOW LOCKED.
USSF/PMCs IS NOW LOCKED.

Still need to fill slots for US ARMY- 38 SLOTS AVAILABLE
Still need to fill slots for USMC - 40 SLOTS AVAILABLE
Still need to fill slots for SAUDI ARABIA- 20 SLOTS AVAILABLE.
Still need to fill slots for SAUDI ARABIA NG - 20 SLOTS AVAILABLE.
SS03CO
Grunt
Grunt

Postby SS03CO » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Tally is as follows:

GF- LOCKED
USSF/PMC- LOCKED
US MARINES- 36 SPOTS AVAILABLE, AND AN ADVISOR NEEDED(COMP)
US ARMY- 37 SPOTS AVIALABLE, AND ADVISOR NEEDED(COMP)
SAUDI ARABIA- 40 SPOTS AVAILABLE, AND ADVISOR NEEDED(COMP)
SANG- 20 SPOTS AVAILABLE, AND ADVISOR NEEDED(COMP)

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN THE ADVISOR POSITION AND HAS EXPERIENCE AS A GAME ADVISOR, PM ME OR SEND AN EMAIL WITH YOUR CREDENTIALS TO SS03CO@AOL.COM.

THANKS

SS03CO
SS03CO
Grunt
Grunt

Postby SS03CO » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:16 pm

WOW! Didn't think I would have seen it. LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, part of them being our sister team, As&8s, has shown unity in dominating over GRIZZLY FORCES, 39/1. They only have 1 Socal individual with them. They have filled GF up in 3 1/2 weeks. GF is the one of the major forces in this op to be reckoned with now more than ever! Of course, SAUDI ARABIA STILL NEEDS FILLED IN ALONG WITH SANG. However USJTF is really trailing behind. USMC needs an ADVISOR and filled in like fast! As do the US ARMY. I would like to see more CALIFORNIANS register for the USJTF. I'd hate to see NEVADA show us Californians at our own op. OPHM1 USFOR lost it to the RUSSIAN(As&8s & others) FORCES. Are we going to let then take over again this year? I should hope not. I am hoping to see us CALIFORNIAN airsoft/MILSIMERS become one to bring up USJTF soon.And even if you decide to go onto the SAUDI ARABIAN / SANG side, this is an event you don't want to miss! We are looking to get this event sponsored by other airsoft entities even entities that never really even considered sponsoring an airsoft event. We are also looking to possibly bringing on a couple of guest appearances. They will not be advising but playing along side us. We will not reveal who they maybe at this time since we are still getting confirmation on their attendance. So, keep your fingers crossed! This is going to be a great OP to remember!!!
SS03CO
Grunt
Grunt

Postby SS03CO » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:04 pm

Sorry, Guys, I've been away for a while with drill status for the past few days so I haven't been able to keep tabs on the forums. A little heads up:

As of right now OPHM2 is being sponsored by Airsplat and VuDu Tactical. Still working on others. Possibly a couple more.

Also, just a reminder, if you have not yet registered make sure to do so soon. Registration will end the week before the op.

Still looking for ADVISORS for the following areas: USMC, Army, Saudi Arabia, SANG.
I have not checked the messages yet to see if I have received any applicants for these areas. If you have sent me a message for being an ADVISOR, I will get back to you as I am playing catch up from this weekend.

Thank you for your time and participation.....

SS03CO
SS03CO
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Patrick750 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:10 pm

i know i cant play but marpat is not listed. if there are marines why isn't there marpat?
A dirty Pantac is a happy Pantac
Patrick750
Specops
Specops

Postby McNair » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:23 pm

airsoft750 wrote:i know i cant play but marpat is not listed. if there are marines why isn't there marpat?

Because they're wearing Desert Marpat, tardfuck.
McNair

Postby LiquidSnak » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:34 pm

Slightly understandable, since some people can't spell out DESERT MARPAT, and other things such as VOODOO, but rather make up words like DESPATS and VUDU.
Biggest Postwhore, 2008
Osprey wrote:
McNair wrote:Are you guys really that f***ing daft?
I'm sorry I didn't know I had to hear to read a post

I leave for FIVE MINUTES, and there's flies having SEX ON MY KEYS D:
LiquidSnak

Postby Patrick750 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:19 pm

i though despat was desert pattern. my desert camo knowledge is rusty. i haven't played out of oregon for.....ever
A dirty Pantac is a happy Pantac
Patrick750
Specops
Specops

Postby Mini-Marine » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:48 pm

There are 2 types of MARPAT. Temperate(woodland) and Arid(desert)
When brute force doesn't solve your problems, you aren't using enough
Mini-Marine

game location

Postby LT Snake » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:14 pm

I know you said that game location will not be disclosed until registering but can you tell me general locacality like south of Sacramento or east of Indio,Ca.?
We have a total of twenty who are Interested but the logistics in a long drive with that many people have a few of us wondering. Have a good day
LT Snake
Recruit
Recruit

Next

Return to National & International Events