OP: Black Tiger II Utah Aug 14-15

This forum is for events held outside of our region. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

OP: Black Tiger II Utah Aug 14-15

Postby ComLink » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:03 pm

Black Ops Elite in Utah http://www.blackopselite.com is hosting an event the weekend of August 14 & 15. More details will follow, but we'd like to invite those brave few to come and enjoy a great AO here in Utah. If you went to OP Lion Claw's IX you most likely met a bunch of us. This event will specialize mostly in some day events but will go on into the night and have many Night engagements. As we get the website up and details on ROE & such Please visit our website and see what we're all about. We've quite a large Community down here in Utah. I myself am an Oregon Native (grew up in Corvallis, Go Beav's). I've been living & playin in Utah for over 6 years now and I have to say that with B.o.E. I'd say we have every other weekend over 55 guys come out and play. Our community is MUCH larger and we can accommodate some great scenarios with the AO's we have here in the Desert. As you can see from our Vid's we're serious MilSim Rollers and the invite is out there to all. We're expecting to service over 200+ people for this event and it's a continuous evolution with good breaks here and there. Come one Come all and experience Airsoft the way I know you like it, in an AO similar to that of current theatre's of operation.

Check out some of our night fights on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul3A9sqAvmY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbJIRgpVExI

We'd love to have as many as we can come, the camping area will be plentiful as is there is plenty of hotels close to the AO. Start asking some questions and I can answer them for sure until our official website for the event is up.
ComLink
Grunt
Grunt

Team: SOTA

Postby Transition » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:15 pm

I am already working on a fire team for this, have some guys from my team in Colorado heading to this, if anyone is interested let me know
Transition
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby Variable » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:17 pm

What part of Utah will this take place in?
Variable

Team: APST

Postby ComLink » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:00 pm

The AO for now looks to be in the Lehi/Eagle Mountain area. . which is in between Provo & Salt Lake City. We're working on securing a nice piece of Private Land with PLENTY o' Space. . . but for now that looks to be the area.

BTW Variable, love the tag line under your signature! We the B.o.E would LOVE to see you APST boys come on down, we'd show you a wonderful time and we're real hospitable down here!
ComLink
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Snake_Eyes » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:44 am

Do you guys offer military discounts? I'm game but money is tight. Hopefully I wont be going to airborne/air assault those dates because I would love to join in!
My sword runs at 450 FPS, try to out run that! 35+ Sword/Knife Kills and counting.
Snake_Eyes
Specops
Specops

Postby ComLink » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:07 am

I'm not sure about military Discount's as we're working out the total cost as I write. . however we do have military boy's in our own crew and I would imagine there might be something we could do, but I'm not certain at this point.
ComLink
Grunt
Grunt

Postby PanzerFaust » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:46 am

Variable wrote:What part of Utah will this take place in?

Timbo, I'll go if you go. We don't usually head to BOE events but I'm sure we can drum up a contingent here.
PanzerFaust

Postby Variable » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:51 am

Could you pick me up at the airport Andrew?
Last edited by Variable on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Variable

Postby ComLink » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:56 am

Like I told Variable PanzerFaust. . . We'd love to have an APST contingency come and play. . .

The invite is for as many of you Pac NW boys can muster. . . . Besides, I'm a Lone Oregonian stuck here in Utar, I need some NW revitalization. . . LOL

Anyway, the OP is very directive driven and should be fun for the true MilSim Enthusiast. We'll have a Command Control structure and everything, so if you can come down with fellow team mates it may prove useful for you, if not still by all means come down, we'll put you in a squad and you'll have a blast.
ComLink
Grunt
Grunt

Postby PanzerFaust » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:57 am

Hell yeah dude, we can swing that. We can even give you a couch to crash on for the weekend.

ComLink wrote:Like I told Variable PanzerFaust. . . We'd love to have an APST contingency come and play. . .

The invite is for as many of you Pac NW boys can muster. . . . Besides, I'm a Lone Oregonian stuck here in Utar, I need some NW revitalization. . . LOL

Lol I feel your pain, I'm a Portland native trapped in Cache Valley for the last 4 years now. I could really use some good milsim.
PanzerFaust

Postby ComLink » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:02 am

FYI, here's the website for the event. . . http://www.opblacktiger.com/
ComLink
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Variable » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:13 am

The captcha for your registration system is broken.
Variable

Postby ComLink » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:30 am

thanks for the heads up. we're fixing it. . . please have patience as we get this rolling. we're getting things situated soon. . . . our plan is to make this an annual event that everyone can come and enjoy.
ComLink
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Snake_Eyes » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Just curious on the number of attendees you all are hoping for. Ill see if we can get some PLA to come. We make great OPFOR
My sword runs at 450 FPS, try to out run that! 35+ Sword/Knife Kills and counting.
Snake_Eyes
Specops
Specops

Postby ComLink » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:42 pm

We're trying to Generate about 200 people to this event, the more the better.
ComLink
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to National & International Events