OP: Black Tiger II Utah Aug 14-15

This forum is for events held outside of our region. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Postby Variable » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Is this a force on force, equal sided teams or is it an asymmetric warfare sim?
Variable

Team: APST

Postby ComLink » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:39 am

Update Fellas,

This Op is going to be at our famous Outpost AO in Ophir Utah, just south of Tooele, very accessible and there's camping areas all around. There's not going to be a cost this year as we're wanting you guys to come out & have a good time and see how we operate here in utah. . . again, go to the Web Link that I posted earlier and register on our boards for updates as we're going to be posting more information soon.

Cheers
ComLink
Grunt
Grunt

Team: SOTA

Postby ComLink » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:08 am

Additional Update:

The websites being completed this week for registration. There's no cost, just bring your camping equip & come on down.

The Breakdown will be as follows

Special Forces - Lead by BoE SSG Joker with SGT Caliber as 2IC.
- Uniform: Multicam or ACU

Black Tigers - Lead by BoE's LT Ajax his 2IC TBD
- Uniform: Woodlan, Marpat, or any Green Camo variant, i.e. spetznas, etc.

Indigenous Forces - Lead by BoE's Capt. Rad with CWO Airborne as 2IC
- Uniform: DCU tricolor, Desert Marpat or Northern Alliance/Afghan Garb.

I Know this is all short notice for you folk, however what I can promise you is that this will be fun and we'd love to see you come. We're going to be raffling some goodies from KWA, G&G and Tactical Airsoft Supply, all who have sponsored this event. Teams out of Utah that will be attending will be some well know California teams like Tango5, Roughnecks, etc.

Plus other teams from Colorado. . The more the merrier, come have some fun with us.
ComLink
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Snake_Eyes » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:57 pm

Sweet deal man! I can bring a "uparmored" Land Rover. Its not really uparmored but we can pretend. I'll see if I can make it!
My sword runs at 450 FPS, try to out run that! 35+ Sword/Knife Kills and counting.
Snake_Eyes
Specops
Specops

Team: N/A

Postby ComLink » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:02 pm

We're working out use of technicals, however we're not clear on liability issues. I would say it may be a stretch, however in the case that you can possibly bring it, I would say be prepared to sign your life away on a liability waiver and be prepared to have your own for your own protection.
ComLink
Grunt
Grunt

Postby SS03CO » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:23 am

SS03 MSTT from Southern California is interested in this. If you can send me more info so that I can get this to my guys. Thanks!
SS03CO
Grunt
Grunt

Postby ComLink » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:44 pm

go to http://www.blackopselite.com & there's link's to the op. Also, sign up on our forums as well there's an open discussion there on it as well. We'd love to have you.
ComLink
Grunt
Grunt

Postby ComLink » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:32 pm

The op will have a couple of phases, the first of which is a daytime event. Here is the General Overview and rules for that phase:

Overview

This scenario will be taking place during the daytime.
General rally and briefing for night operations will be taking place @ 5Pm.

Scenario Start time: Variable(per team).
Scenario End time: 4pm.

Special Safety Rules. IMPORTANT!!!!

Prepare tocover a lot of ground by foot in a harsh desert environment. War games can bephysically exhausting so make sure you are physically prepared for this fight!

If killed in a remote area, instead of moving alone to the main rally point,you are allowed to continue to move with your team until you can move out withat least 2 players. You can move with your team, but you cannot shoot, use your radio, orcommunicate with your team under any circumstances while moving with theliving!!!

Channel 5 is used as administration channel andemergency channel. Please note this!

lastly,

WATER WATER WATER!!! ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVEWATER ON THEIR PERSON!! Do not risk heat stroke or dehydration!! You will bemoving a lot! Pack at least 2-3 Liters of water for this operation!

Scenario Specific Rules

AMMO RESTRICTIONS: For realismall players will be asked to carry only 500 rounds on their person. Supportweapons are allowed 1500 rounds. Individualsare allowed to swap and share ammo but we ask that you only share from yourinitial ration.

REINFORCEMENTWAVES: There is only 1 Respawn point for each team(Determined by commander). Respawns areused in the form of Reinforcement waves. The team commander has a limited amount of Reinforcements he can callduring the scenario. If the respawnpoint is captured or if the Commander is killed, The team will lose the option for reinforcement for theduration of the game.

Vehicles and Anti Vehicle Weapons:

1. Vehicles will be in play only as transports during this scenario.
2. Only team leaders can authorize vehicle use. The number of transports perteam is also up to each team leader.
3. Each Transport in use must have a Flag marker fastened somewhere on theVehicle. The Flag must be visible from all angles. (Black Tiger =Black, USA =Blue, Indigenous = Green)
4. Vehicles cannot exceed 10mph at any time, and the operator must be onchannel 5 while in motion.
5. Vehiclescannot be shot at, nor can players shoot out of them with AEGs or any BBprojectile.
6. Water balloons are the only approved anti transport device that can be handthrown.
7. Nerf style rockets are the only approved anti transport projectile that canbe used in a launcher.
8. AT Launchers must be approved by commander for use.
9. If an AT projectile directly hits a transport, all passengers and driver areautomatically killed. Please use admin channel 5 to communicate a direct hit tothe driver, if not heard or felt.

Medevac: Each team will be allowed 1 Medevac totransport killed players to respawn points. Medevac’s will be identified with aRed cross. Medevacs cannot be targeted by any fire! Medevac transports will alsocarry additional water. If your running out of water flag down any medevacfor water resupply!

PROPS: There will be props used in the scenario. Intel will be in envelopes placed near or on props.
Please leave all props in their original location!! Do not move or manipulate the props at all!

General Rules of Engagement http://www.blackopselite.com/board/boe_docs/waiver.pdf

BoE Standard ROE and COC apply. Please have a signed waiver on file.http://www.blackopselite.com/board/boe_docs/waiver.pdf
ComLink
Grunt
Grunt

Postby ComLink » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:53 pm

gents the website has been up for registration, please go look at the event & register, we'd love to see as many Pac. NW boys out there as much as possible.

http://www.opblacktiger.com
ComLink
Grunt
Grunt

Postby ComLink » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:01 am

ComLink wrote:gents the website has been up for registration, please go look at the event & register, we'd love to see as many Pac. NW boys out there as much as possible.

http://www.opblacktiger.com

time's ticking away and we need you to sign in on the website and register for the team you'd like to play for. go to the site and look at the scenario and see how fun this will be. Mind you there is no fee this year. this is a free event and will be loads of fun.
ComLink
Grunt
Grunt

Postby ComLink » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:08 pm

****BUMP*****

Gents, registration ends on July 30th, Please register at the link provided in previous post. we'd Love to see you folks out!

Cheers,

Douglas
ComLink
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Reeko » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:09 am

dude i saw those night battles, that was some intense shiz. Im tempted to go buy NV goggles now. Btw how much do actual IR strobes cost?
Reeko
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ComLink » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:15 am

Here's our most recent battle expect fun like this on Op Black Tiger 2,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2VyQdzVrZY

We'd love to see Pac. NW boys out to Operacion Le Tigre Noir Deux!
ComLink
Grunt
Grunt

Previous

Return to National & International Events