Oklahoma Invasion 6 - Memorial Day weekend 2011

This forum is for events held outside of our region. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Annual OP

Postby MSE-CLAYMORE » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:02 pm

OKI7 (7th Annual) will be on Memorial Day weekend 2012.

Note: there are already teams training for next years event. This IS the best milsim, period. We had the best legit traveling milsim teams there, if your a part of one we invite you to check this one out. Test your abilities with and against the best on this national stage. Many brought thier A game and it showed.
MSE-CLAYMORE
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Amos » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:06 pm

I'm putting in for time off ASAP.

Can't wait!
"We are going to find their pole. Then we are going to smoke it. We are going to smoke their pole." -Summers
Amos
Specops
Specops

Team: APST

Postby MSE-CLAYMORE » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:11 am

Amos wrote:I'm putting in for time off ASAP.

Can't wait!

Thanks Amos, Would you be bringing the APST?

Also, Kindly inform the other capable teams in your reigon, thanks. OKI7 will be the best one yet...

For those that don't know a thing about us, I urge you to google, youtube and facebook OKI6 or Oklahoma Invasion 6 just to get a glimpse of what level of milsim happens every year here, smack dab in the midst of the US! The caliber of player that attends seems to be top notch and gets better every year. This IS the bar that this sport is measured by, no kidding.
MSE-CLAYMORE
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Previous

Return to National & International Events