Oklahoma Invasion 6 - Memorial Day weekend 2011

This forum is for events held outside of our region. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Oklahoma Invasion 6 - Memorial Day weekend 2011

Postby MSE-CLAYMORE » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Milsimevent.com Presents
Oklahoma Invasion 6, 2011
DDay Adventure Park - Wyandotte, Ok
May 27th – 30th 2011

OKI6 is back and this year we brought a 26 hour milsim from start to finish with only 4 hours of cold site. The player designed milsim will test your best in leadership and squad based teams. This Memorial Day weekend game will immerse you in every way. MSE has raised the bar yet again to provide the International Milsim player base with a team focused experience that is second to none. From a Helicopter Mobile squadron to Recon units on ATV's and including Armored units in APC's, Deuces, Fast Attack Vehicles, Civilian and PMC trucks; this vehicle mobile unit system will create a new style of gameplay coupled with custom designed low light operation that will satisfy the elite of elitist pricks. You want to stay in game the entire weekend? You can. You want to take a break and have lunch at the world famous DDay Cafe? You can. If your team desires to go HSLD and work on one mission all weekend, not firing a shot and never pull the red rag? You Can!..or, If you just have to get your shoot on, YOU CAN! The OKI6 Game design is for every player, from First year freshman milsim player to 10+ year hardcore veteran. Your Squad or Platoon will be challenged at every turn with multiple OPFOR, Live Action Role Players (LARP's), Pyro, Smoke, Mission Specific Objectives that will utilize interpreters, spies, payola, arrests, interrogations, mis-information and other specific actions to extract intel and complete your objective. We will provide a upgraded medic system what will utilize MASH units and casualty collection points with ambulances in field that will encourage the maximum amount of up time possible. With almost 1000 acres and 50 miles of roads that link three major urban areas, this DDay Adventure Park AO is one of a kind milsim AO, just right for the Oklahoma Invasion Milsim Series experience.

TEAMS:*
Invading Forces:
IFOK ARMY: International Forces in Oklahoma-DCU 3 color Desert
IFOK MARINES: International Forces in Oklahoma-Desert MARPAT
IFOK QRF: Quick Reaction Force: Tan Pants, "choice" Tan Camo top
IFOK SOG: Special Operations Group-Tan Flightsuit / BDU's
IFOK Army: 250 slots
IFOK Marines: 50 slots

Home Forces:
OKPA: Oklahoma Peoples Army-Woodland Only
OKPA QRF: Quick Reaction Force-Green Pants, Green MARPAT top
OKPA SOG: Special Operations Group-Green Flightsuit / BDU's
160 slots

Civilian Forces:
Civilian Survivor Militia-Street Clothes
50 slots

Other Forces:
Caen City Police-Beat Uniform
40 slots
Coleville City Police-Beat Uniform
40 slots
Special Police Force-Green BDU Pants, Blue TRU top
40 slots

UN: United Nations Task Force-ACU
50 slots

CG-18: Control Group 18-Multicam
25 slots

TCC The Catalyst Corporation - A-TACS
25 slots

CIA Combat Operatives-Coyote pants, Black TRU top, Black Hat
Slots Filled, MSE-01 Player Staff

CIA ADMIN/RSO's-Coyote pants, Black top, RED hat
Approved Regional Admins Only, MSE OKI6 Game Staff
25 slots

VSO Vehicle Safety Officer-ACU Pants, Orange top, Black PB mask
Slots Filled DDAY Staff

*Strict uniform, hat, ammo, age, equipment and eyepro requirements apply to all players that enlist. Please read and Understand the requirements and standards that MSE set specific to each team and the overall game.

GAME ENLISTMENT FEE STRUCTURE:
Enlistment OPENS Wednesday January 26th at 12:00 Midnight. Prizes to the first 5 Enlistees!

OKI6 Standard Enlistment:
January 29th to April 29th = $99

OKI6 Upgrade Enlistment; Pre-Approved MILSIM Teams and Players only:
Requires team application and other approvals, approved players will have upgrade fee collected via paypal payment request.
MSE is Accepting Applications from Saturday, January 29th to Saturday February 26th

Helicopter Mobile Squadron
9 player veteran teams
Upgrade price $99 per player

Recon Armored Squad
3 Recon teams of 4 player each
Upgrade Price $99 per player

APC Armored Squad
3 teams of 12 players
Upgrade Price $99 per player

Helicopter Door Gunner
16 veteran SAW gunners
Upgrade Price $49 per player

ATV SOG Recon Squad
3 ATV's & 6 player team
Upgrade Price $39 per player

Fast Attack Vehicle Team
4 player team

Civilian Technical Team
5 player team

Medic Jockey (ATV)
1 player each side
Upgrade Price $39

Again, ALL Applications for the above Teams will be taken after initial Enlistment and initial payment. Open to Legit Milsim Teams Only. All must meet the minimum milsim team requirements. Register First, then apply. Send your team application to registration@milsimevent.com

After April 30th Pay At the Gate = $150 cash
(with arrangements only)

OKI6 SWAG BAG INCLUDES:
Invasion 6 Commemorative T-Shirt, Team Specific Patch, OKI6 DVD from Storyville Prod., Custom MSE Deadrag, New A.O. Map and a raffle ticket for Sunday afternoon's insane raffle and more...

Must be 18 years old to attend. Under 18 requires special conditions to be met and written permission from the MSE Staff. MSE Welcomes and encourages the Father Son Battle Buddy System.

AMENITIES:
Free Camping or RV Hookups for $50, on site Café along with hot showers and flush toilets…Shop at the many on site sponsor booths, Enroll in a training class, have your gun worked on, Shoot at the Race gun course, See Bushman attempt a Guinness Book World Record with his airsoft sniper weapon platform, hang out in camp with new friends…It’s all here!

SCHEDULE:
May 26 THU - Gate Open 12pm
May 27 FRI - Checkin / Chrono Open 12pm
May 28 SAT - Game on 10am
4 hour cold site 12am to 4am
May 29 SUN - Game off / Raffle 12pm
May 30 MON - Gate Closes 5pm
(more detailed sched to come)

We here at MSE can't be more excited about OKI6 and unfortunately last years experience will be no match. You, the milsim player have a choice. We know you demand and expect more from a milsim game. We aim to provide you the Finest MILSIM in the world with the Oklahoma Invasion series...Come join us.

OKIV in 2010 was voted #1 by the milsim player base for the best worldwide Airsoft game over 500 players category in the 1st Annual Airsoft Players Choice Awards.

Visit http://milsimevent.com/ and we also invite you to http://www.milsimevent.com/forums/ for ALL the information about Enlistment, Team Selection, and Uniform Requirements and for the latest, updated daily information and banter. *You must be a registered member of our forum to participate in reading and posting, thanks for your understanding.*

Milsimevent assumes no responsibility for broken links or pictures due to this being copied from the Milsimevent forums and being placed here, where it does not work right...So go to MSE and see the original post, thanks MSE Staff
MSE-CLAYMORE
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Transition » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:48 pm

working on making it this year. Trying to cordinate with some guys from colorado... if anyone is thinking about coming from oregon area let me know...<in tx for cg stuff> I would really like to try make it.
Transition
Ranger
Ranger

Postby chapped » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:05 pm

Seriously entertaining the idea of attending this.
There is no justice.
There's just us.
chapped
Specops
Specops

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Snowman » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:11 pm

Want...driver's...license...
top lel
Snowman

Teaser?

Postby MSE-CLAYMORE » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:16 pm

MSE-CLAYMORE
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Aeacus » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:00 pm

I didn't know PLA was in attendance. (44 Seconds into video)

Man this is a 6 hour drive... I don't even have my airsoft gear after my PCS move. Transition, you just moved to Texas? I'll catch a ride if you are coming through Fort Worth. PM me if you are interested.
Aeacus
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Darius137 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:16 am

Wow, I like that there is a designated slot for my team's uniform (CAG, Navy Blue shirts, OD everything else).

I'll run it through to the guys. They're all broke as hell, but a man can dream.
Member of Rushing Russians KBДB (Cascadian VDV/Airborne) chapter.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KEBAB.PARTY/
Darius137

Team: RR KBAB

Postby Cap n pickles » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:21 am

Is Considering it. But i Doubt it. NEXT YEAR.
"All our liberties are due to men who, when their conscience has compelled them, have broken the laws of the land."
William Kingdon Clifford
Cap n pickles

Postby Cap n pickles » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:56 am

Darius137 wrote:Wow, I like that there is a designated slot for my team's uniform (CAG, Navy Blue shirts, OD everything else).

I'll run it through to the guys. They're all broke as hell, but a man can dream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbJ562N2 ... re=related
"All our liberties are due to men who, when their conscience has compelled them, have broken the laws of the land."
William Kingdon Clifford
Cap n pickles

Postby Chefzilla » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:24 am

I'll be attending Lion Claws this year but next year?
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would harm us." - Winston Churchill

"Stupid friends are dangerous." - Sanjuro Tsubaki
Chefzilla
Ranger
Ranger

Postby MSE-CLAYMORE » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:46 am

Update: We just went over 300 paid and enlisted players and have 3 more months to go.

Special Team applications for Helo's, Armor and other vehicles closes this weekend.

We have been cleared by Guinness Book of WR for the longest airsoft shot. Current record is 200 feet, the Bushman is going for 600!

New sponsors and vendors are joining weekly and our vendor area will be full.

As always, we are working behind the scenes on something special to bring to the event...stay tuned on that one.

Starting to see some interest from the West Coast! Thanks. If you need something, info or othewise to make your decision, contact me direct.
MSE-CLAYMORE
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Snowman » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Someone needs to do a record for the largest airsoft game so far.

1000 NATO, 1000 Hadji?
top lel
Snowman

Postby MSE-CLAYMORE » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:20 am

This is what the NW milsim community missed:
3 day event
660 Players
2 Helicopters for Gun Runs, Insertions and Extractions ON DEMAND!
3 APC's
6 Deuces
10 POV's
3 Buffaloes
2 GP Med
2 GP Smalls
1 Command Post Modular
LARP's
24 hours of simulated milsim combat with the BEST milsim teams in the county

Oh yea....and OVER $30,000 in swag, prizes and raffle!

All for only $99 entry fee!!!

If you missed this and are in a traveling team, I urge you to look into this game. Yes, its the best milsim in the world, no doubt...THis is the toughest milsim experience you will ever have with your team. This game broke most every player that attended in some way or another, this is not a large weekend game, IT is Hardcore Milsim and its not easy...

Quick Teaser Vid from M7, one of the national milsim communities best travel teams out there, Enjoy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz1W6ZR_AOg&feature=digest[/youtube]

www.milsimevent.com
MSE-CLAYMORE
Grunt
Grunt

Postby FoeHammer » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Best $100 I ever spent!
FoeHammer
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Amos » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Hope to see you guys next year. How soon in advance will we know the dates?
"We are going to find their pole. Then we are going to smoke it. We are going to smoke their pole." -Summers
Amos
Specops
Specops

Team: APST

Next

Return to National & International Events