We're off!!!

This forum is for events held outside of our region. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Re: We're off!!!

Postby dos_Santos » Sun May 27, 2012 11:07 pm

book42 wrote:Fantastic. You guys have a great time. I would love to participate in a Lion Claws. Looks like sick fun!

Best regards,

Kevin: a.k.a.- Book

Book, you gotta role next year to it, it was amazing!!!
I do hope that after all this discreditable shuffling we may be taken into action. It has a wonderful way of reconciling a man with himself: and with everybody else, sometimes. - 1st Lt. James Dillon
dos_Santos
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby SOTA_Events » Mon May 28, 2012 10:35 am

Legendary AO, legenday fun. Next year we are rolling out in force, any AP'ers are welcome, we need to rep the PNW in SoCal. Platoon: AP anyone?
SOTA_Events
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SOTA

Postby Riddick » Mon May 28, 2012 1:09 pm

I'm glad to hear it wasn't the POS that Route 66 was. I will be attending next years LC as long as the AO is the same.
Like us on Facebook: TBA
Check out our events: I'm coming back 2024
Riddick

Postby pulsipher » Mon May 28, 2012 2:10 pm

I have not been to a game in the NW as entertaining as this in a long long time

45 Foes and counting 07/23/2012
pulsipher
Ranger
Ranger

Postby spazgar » Wed May 30, 2012 9:40 am

So was this year just force on force or was there any Opfor guys running around? I was there for 08 and I was Opfpr the whole time and I loved it and completely forgot about it until I saw this post. I will going next year if you are rolling as a large NW team.
spazgar
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Matt » Wed May 30, 2012 9:42 am

They had some PMC-ish folks running around. It was unclear what side they were supporting but every time I saw them they were either dead or working with us.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby dos_Santos » Wed May 30, 2012 1:15 pm

Matt wrote:They had some PMC-ish folks running around. It was unclear what side they were supporting but every time I saw them they were either dead or working with us.

One shot me in the butt as a revenge kill for the two times a Bravo had shot him. It was pretty funny, I looked all around from where the shot came, then saw this smiling face in a window; I assume that's why he was smiling, you never know.
I do hope that after all this discreditable shuffling we may be taken into action. It has a wonderful way of reconciling a man with himself: and with everybody else, sometimes. - 1st Lt. James Dillon
dos_Santos
Ranger
Ranger

Postby dos_Santos » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:47 am

This guy was in our platoon (team Ace Co.O) and came across our squad defending a regen while trying to push across a street. You'll see Ash, Pulsipher, 110, Bad Karma, Variable and myself. This guy got a lot of kills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... eJyVfjP_g#!
dos_Santos
Ranger
Ranger

Postby pulsipher » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:10 am

dos_Santos wrote:This guy was in our platoon (team Ace Co.O) and came across our squad defending a regen while trying to push across a street. You'll see Ash, Pulsipher, 110, Bad Karma, Variable and myself. This guy got a lot of kills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... eJyVfjP_g#!

you see at 6 minutes, thats why we didnt take that building at h5, no hussle!

45 Foes and counting 07/23/2012
pulsipher
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Nimrod » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:45 pm

What airport did you fly into, was it Ontario? I'd love to go next year and since I work for an airline I could probably help a couple of people out with airfare.
"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"-Mary Pickford
Nimrod
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ash » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Aljazeera wrote:What airport did you fly into, was it Ontario? I'd love to go next year and since I work for an airline I could probably help a couple of people out with airfare.

We flew into LGB which is only two hours from the AO.

"Jesus wept and it's no wonder why"
Ash
Specops
Specops

Postby dos_Santos » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Aljazeera wrote:What airport did you fly into, was it Ontario? I'd love to go next year and since I work for an airline I could probably help a couple of people out with airfare.

I flew into Long Beach (LGB) but Ontario would have been a closer airport. The cost of going to LGB was worth the extra driving.
dos_Santos
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Osprey » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:14 pm

I know this might be a stupid question, but how did you get your guns, and gear there? Assuming all of you guys flew there by plane. I was actually wondering because I was interested on going this year, but I didn't know how to get my gear over there.
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
- Ernest Hemingway
Osprey
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Matt » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Some of them drove and some of them flew down. The guys who drove transported the gear. Tim and I drove too, plane tickets shot up in price and driving (even with 2 of us) was much cheaper.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby Jester316 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:11 pm

What was the total cost (if you don't mind posting that) for one person to drive?

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Team: SpecDet1

PreviousNext

Return to National & International Events