[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
AGM GBB M4 first impression, review forthcoming - Page 3 - Assault Rifles

AGM GBB M4 first impression, review forthcoming

AGM M4 Valve leak fix and then destroyed

Postby vv1803 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:16 pm

vv1803
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Postby Pulsipher » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:53 am

Pulsipher

Team: RR KBAB

Postby Ryu Arcturian » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:03 pm

ImageImage
I'm quoting myself because what I have to say is THAT IMPORTANT -Alex Kaeda
Ryu Arcturian
Specops
Specops

Postby Danger Corp. » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:52 pm

The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.
Danger Corp.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ryu Arcturian » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:33 am

ImageImage
Ryu Arcturian
Specops
Specops

Postby Pulsipher » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 am

Pulsipher

Team: RR KBAB

Postby Ryu Arcturian » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:58 am

ImageImage
Ryu Arcturian
Specops
Specops

Postby Danger Corp. » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:03 pm

The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.
Danger Corp.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ryu Arcturian » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:23 am

ImageImage
Ryu Arcturian
Specops
Specops

Postby vv1803 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:21 pm

vv1803
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Ryu Arcturian » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:34 am

ImageImage
Ryu Arcturian
Specops
Specops

Broke it again

Postby vv1803 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:47 am

Update: I broke it again...:cry:

I bought 2 new valves for my AGM magazine that i busted and 2 ghk magazines as extras/spares. The ghk magazines require some fitment/wiggling when using for the first time (its tight but it'll fit). I had to shave a bit of material where the hole is for the magazine retaining clip. The magazines are made of an unfinished metal material and work essentially the same way as the original magazine except there is no pin that you can switch on/off for the bolt catch. Filling the magazines is silent and with no leaks around the fill nozzle, however; I still have gas leaking out the exit port but only a very little amount. Just enough to hear a slight pssss sound. Kind of disappointing considering they cost 50 bucks each. Why is it so hard to find any GAS magazines that don't leak?

Continuing on, I replaced the old discharge valve, that blew up on me, with a new one. The new one has a different design that looks sturdier. I lubed the o-rings before installing and reassembling the magazine and i was delighted when it held a charge. YAY!

Ok, so here's where I break it again. After testing both GHK mags and confirmed that they work despite the small leak, I inserted the original magazine with the new valve. After a couple of shots the bolt felt sluggish for some reason like it wasn't getting enough gas. A couple of more shots later and the plastic internals just sheared off and lodged itself in front of the bolt assembly. At the same time the repaired magazine leaks into my face.

Further inspection shows that the new valve lost an o-ring. I'm not sure but that could have been the possible reason why the bolt felt sluggish. Something was jammed in the way!

Anyways, it's time for a new bolt; internal parts and all.
vv1803
Recruit
Recruit

AGM gbb M4

Postby ghosthands83 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:13 am

ghosthands83
Recruit
Recruit

Re: AGM gbb M4

Postby PanzerFaust » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:39 pm