Shot Show 2012 Bound!

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

Shot Show 2012 Bound!

Postby Matt » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:05 pm

As many of you know, we're Shot Show 2012 bound this year, I leave tomorrow morning in the early AM. If you are new to the Shot Show, all you need to know is that it's like a massive gun show on steroids, in Las Vegas. A lot of the popular Airsoft gear manufacturers make major announcements at this show every year - so we go to get the scoop and bring it back to you.

If you'd like to keep up with us at the show,

1. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel; http://www.youtube.com/airsoftpacific.

2. Check AP regularly; news and photos will be added daily.

We also have an ongoing discussion about what you'd like us to cover at the show, feel free to go add more if you have any ideas or questions for manufacturers and distributors. We'll do our best to ask the right questions and get the info you need.
Matt

Team: APST

Re: Shot Show 2012 Bound!

Postby dos_Santos » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Matt wrote:As many of you know, we're Shot Show 2012 bound this year, I leave tomorrow morning in the early AM.

Hey, I'll be at the airport about 5 am too, Savannah, GA (via Atlanta) bound on Delta. Maybe I'll see you there!
I do hope that after all this discreditable shuffling we may be taken into action. It has a wonderful way of reconciling a man with himself: and with everybody else, sometimes. - 1st Lt. James Dillon
dos_Santos
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Return to Airsoft News