Grants Pass and Cave Junction Fields

Places to play Airsoft.

Grants Pass and Cave Junction Fields

Postby Viking^ » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:40 am

Hey All!
I am looking for people to play in Grants Pass and Cave Junction. I currently play with a group of guys nearly every sunday. We currently draw between 10-15 guys each week but are focusing on growing. There is no cost to play. We play at a field in grants pass or out in cave junction. I will be out at the gold hill field this saturday if you want to meet me. We will be playing this sunday in gp/merlin so let me know if you or any friends want to come play. We've been working on getting some video footage and pictures up of both fields so I'll be sure to update this when that becomes available. For now I have two videos to list. One of one field in cave junction and another of a second field in cj thats a short clip of one of the battles last weekend.

clip of first field (sry for terrible quality) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miZMd8SZa8c

gopro clip of second field battle (still adjusting quality) http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=mhee&v=_UyIxyTT-tc
Viking^
Recruit
Recruit

Team: OG Squad

Re: Grants Pass and Cave Junction Fields

Postby Orwell » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:05 pm

Coords for the fields you play at?
Orwell
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby TFD Viper » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Hey there This Sunday my team will be at elk lane in grants pass doing some training for a tournament that is coming up. We could use some OPFOR.
Task Force Dagger- Commander
SOAA- President
TFD Viper
Grunt
Grunt

Team: TFD

Postby Viking^ » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Orwell- I'll get you those soon

SOD- I sent you a pm. I'd have to confirm with my team but I'm almost positive they'd be down to play.
Viking^
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Viking^ » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:03 pm

we've got a game going this sunday in cave junction. if you're interested pm me or post here
Viking^
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Playfields