New Products from Spartan in the pipeline

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

New Products from Spartan in the pipeline

Postby Variable » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:26 pm

While visiting Spartan Imports we learned of some new products in the pipeline.

The "Goblin" and "Deuce" shotgun pistols. These are gas shell powered shotgun pistols available in one and two barrels. Bring the hate to your enemies at extremely close range. These aren't exactly new products, but new to Spartan.

6.01 coated brass barrels. We expect to see their new line of precision barrels by Q2 of this year.

Mapleleaf hop up rubber. Traditional hop ups are a bump, or two bumps, or a fin. The Mapleleaf hopup rubber contact point is two lines parallel with the barrel. The rep says this will be the new awesomeness in the hop up market.

G&P Vietnam era Armalites. While this isn't exactly new I thought it was worth mentioning. They'll have the CAR-15 (10.5" barelled m-16 with triangular hand guards and collapsing stock), the XM-177, and the M-16a1. While this isn't exactly new, this is worth a mention.
gallery/image_page.php?album_id=995&image_id=18742
gallery/image_page.php?album_id=995&image_id=18743
Variable

Team: APST

Re: New Products from Spartan in the pipeline

Postby Switchback » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:17 pm

I saw a video where Spartan Imports was showing off a VFC GBB Compact handgun. With a "secret" full auto switch. The price point was around 140. I am in dire wanting right now.
I'm more interested in that than their rock solid G&P's, but that "Mapleleaf" hop up is definitely going in my AK.
"I have the cutest dog."
Switchback

Team: N/A

Postby Heretic » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:43 pm

That CAR-15 is rather slick.
Heretic
Specops
Specops

Postby Matt » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:48 pm

The "secret" full auto switch gun is the Smith & Wesson M&P. We've got a video up for it. But Palco wasn't aware of the full auto, Spartan told us that :)

Matt

Team: APST

Postby Phantom Fury Airsoft » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:07 pm

I know of TWO Different Local retailers that will be at the 2013 Winter Airsoft Expo with the Goblin solo and the Goblin Deuce!!

We will bring one for everyone to play with as well. These are Lightweight, CO2 powered mini shotguns with 12 rounds ejected at once with on pull of the trigger. Shooting the Goblin Deuce will give you 24rds at once!!!

Also the new VFC SCARS both the Heavy and the Light will be at the Expo!! Trying to also get our hands on the new VFC S&W M&P 9 as well, possibly for a raffle. Cybergun Palco wouldnt let us take it home from the SHOT Show but we are working closely with Spartan to get one this week!!
Improvise, Adapt and Overcome
Phantom Fury Airsoft
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Airsoft News