Oregon - Eugene/Springfield

Places to play Airsoft.

Oregon - Eugene/Springfield

Postby Joetrocious » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:01 am

I was wondering if anyone knows any good playing fields around the springfield/eugene area, or anywhere close to those areas that are open most days?
Joetrocious
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Oregon - Eugene/Springfield

Postby bye » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:45 am

TAAT, probably one of the biggest teams and most active teams in Oregon.

teams.php?action=view_team&clan_id=72

Recently joined, lots of great times already.
Bye.
bye
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Riuk » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:02 am

I also recently joined TAAT and I live in eugene, we have games and or trainings almost every weekend, and usually anybody can come to the games
Riuk
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Captain Fox » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:18 am

The Oregon Ranger Brigade is a smaller team that works in specialty tasks more than standard combat (i.e. communications, tactical functions such as sniping/stealth operations) and we play with TAAT just about every weekend. I would reccommend TAAT if you like being in they fray, but their rank system isn't easy to rise in, it will be challenging work, but I presume it is worth it.

If you're interested in training a more specific role, you don't have to join O.R.B, but I'd be happy to help you train in said role if I have experience in it.
"Pablo" Jungle Express 2011
O.R.B "Fox"
"Shiny, lets be bad guys."
Captain Fox
Soldier
Soldier

Team: O.R.B.

Postby Joetrocious » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Riuk wrote:I also recently joined TAAT and I live in eugene, we have games and or trainings almost every weekend, and usually anybody can come to the games

Can you shoot me some details on locations where the team plays? I just recently bought my first gun and I have 4-5 friends I'm going to be rolling with.
Joetrocious
Recruit
Recruit

Postby BOOMER » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Riuk wrote: I also recently joined TAAT and I live in eugene, we have games and or trainings almost every weekend, and usually anybody can come to the games

Can you pm me some info on this. I'm local, and looking to play more than I do now.
There's a little toy soldier in all of us....you just have to find it!!! :-)
BOOMER
Grunt
Grunt

Postby EldestSquire » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Riuk wrote:I also recently joined TAAT and I live in eugene, we have games and or trainings almost every weekend, and usually anybody can come to the games

hey can u pm me some details of where and when you do games?
EldestSquire
Recruit
Recruit

Postby SaxySmith156 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:07 am

I live in Roseburge area, do you think I could join too? I've been looking for a team to play with that aren't younger players, people that play enough to have gear, and know how to play. Finding a field out here is a challenge too.
SaxySmith156
Recruit
Recruit

Postby CeS88 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Can you also msg me with location details, me and a few buddies just started getting into airsoft & we're looking for a place to play & meet new people.
CeS88
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Tankwitch » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:30 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/214851361992931/

Here is the Facebook group that local area players, congregate (best word I have for it) at.
TAAT is currently not very active, but other teams run small games, PacDT and ORB both have games.

Get in contact with both if you'd like, come with a good attitude, and know the rules.
I'm a major chairsofter, sorry about that.
Tankwitch
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ogrejager » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:36 pm

Tankwitch wrote:https://www.facebook.com/groups/214851361992931/

Here is the Facebook group that local area players, congregate (best word I have for it) at.
TAAT is currently not very active, but other teams run small games, PacDT and ORB both have games.

Get in contact with both if you'd like, come with a good attitude, and know the rules.

If any of them posted their games here, more people might come. Just sayin'.

My dog may not be "cute" or "cool"...but he HUNTS!
ogrejager

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Tankwitch » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:39 pm

Quite true, honestly, ORB regularly has games but are rarely promoted. Why? Eugene airsoft is a very small group overall, and we know most each other. Game info is passed along mostly informally.
I'm a major chairsofter, sorry about that.
Tankwitch
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Captain Fox » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:51 pm

Game every Sunday is hosted at Hileman Landing, at the end of Hileman Road off of East Beacon Road, and begins at 10am. We generally have between 8-12 people show up, more are always welcome. Playing field is a short walk in, best to show up at 9:30 to avoid getting lost (Hileman is huge) by not following us to the field. We are accepting new recruits, and we offer multi-team memberships should you be so inclined as to join us but already have another team.
"Pablo" Jungle Express 2011
O.R.B "Fox"
"Shiny, lets be bad guys."
Captain Fox
Soldier
Soldier

Team: O.R.B.

Postby bye » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:31 am

Hey, next summer PacDT will begin hosting more major public games. As of recently, we've been trying to keep them local and small so we could get organized and see where things went. We will not be hosting much publicly over the winter, however next summer we have plans to becoming a much more public team.

Not 3 weeks ago, my team hosted a local event with almost 15 people present, then last Thursday I attended an event with 16 at night. That included one ORB member, 2-3 TAAT, and 3-4 PacDT as well as non-tesam associated players. The numbers vary as at the time the players may or may not have been officially on one team or the other.

I believe that given the numbers, there are ~30 "known" airsofters in Lane County with what I'm sure is a fairly strong population not-yet discovered.
Bye.
bye
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DEagle » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:18 am

SaxySmith156 wrote:I live in Roseburge area, do you think I could join too? I've been looking for a team to play with that aren't younger players, people that play enough to have gear, and know how to play. Finding a field out here is a challenge too.

There is a team located in Roseburg they are called Roseburg Tactical, and they have their own field. You can look them up on facebook.
DEagle
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Playfields