Eastern Washington Area??

Places to play Airsoft.

Eastern Washington Area??

Postby MrWaffles » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:07 pm

From all that i have been reading through this topic i haven't seen anyone in the Easter Washington area. Preferably in the general Spokane Area. Yeah i could go play with the nitehawks, but i'd like to know if there are more than 1 teams in the Greater Spokane Area. It doesn't have to be teams. I'd like to know if there are any other airsofters looking for some friends to airsoft with! Nothing incredibly serious, no tac.gear required (we use ducttape!), this is to be a more laid back feel. Also i thought of a new airsoft game involving zombies and i haven't heard any others play a similar game. So if you're looking for anything new!
-Thanks
MrWaffles
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Eastern Washington Area??

Postby Napster » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:00 pm

Hey Mr. Waffles

I'm one of the game admins from Eastern Washington Airsoft (EWA).

Check us out at http://www.EWAirsoft.com

We have a few active teams in the community, and play just about every weekend in the Spokane County area. Hope to see you around. One of our main fields in fact is 10 minutes or less from downtown Spokane, one exit over. Oh, and we're a non-profit community so you won't be seeing registration fees unless it's a big op with cool props.

AP I have been sending players asking about airsoft communities on the west side of the mountains your way as well, I hope we can make this arrangement =D. Win-Win.

-Napster
Napster
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Eastern Washington Area??

Postby damian-soliis » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:02 pm

hello im in the eastern washington area im in the yakima valley i play zombes and everything if you have a course im willing to go over and play so if you have a date in mind hopefully we can work something out so message meThank you and i hope you consider us.
damian-soliis
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Playfields