eastern oregon

Places to play Airsoft.

eastern oregon

Postby jake_smith1022 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:48 pm

Hey. looking for players around pendleton/walla-walla/hermiston area.
https://www.facebook.com/Pendletonairsoft

ok so heres the page. I organized a team a couple years ago. we ran a 8 man squad. it was super fun. we play every sunday around noon until it gets dark. as of right now ive recruited 6 people that play on a regular basis and another 3 that are on and off (depending on work schedules). ill provide bbs for free (donations are always accepted). message me for directions and when the next game is. i currently have 3 spare aeg that are up for grabs if you don't own a gun. they are good guns (G&G, KWA, and a Matrix). i can provide mags as well

i do have a few rules:
below 450 fps limit on aeg
below 550 fps on bolt action
below 500fps on semi (DMR set ups)
you must have eye protection and a something to conceal your gun
what ever you pack in you must pack out. the land belongs to a very generous man that asks only that we clean up
must be 18 or older. sorry kids
CALL YOUR HITS!!!!

also the field has a awesome swimming hole next to it.

so a little about the field. its a 200 yard by 200 yard fenced field. so its a outside cqb field. its on a indian reservation in a town called mission about 12 miles east of Pendleton, and that makes it pretty much in the country. ive thought about placing structures and bringing tires out but the natural terrain is awesome. some areas dip down 5 feet level out then up 7 or eight. it has really intense areas of thick brush but there are trails to move through with multiple entrences and exits (we call these mazes). between these is a 30 by 60 yard clearing. and on the other side of one maze is another clearing (a little bigger) followed by a very thick, tough to clear or walk through without making noise area (a member named it fangorn). that's just one side of the field and its the side we play the most. the other side is a little more open it has huge clearings with tree lines that separate the clearings. it also has dips in the land. the high lite of this half is the pile of trees that have been cut down and stacked to make a kinda bunker. about 30 yards out from the bunker is more fallen trees that create a wall that runs about 70 yards and stand about 3 to 6 feet (depending on where you stand). we like to play king of the hill with this structure. the land always blooms really well due to the umitilla river that runs next to it.

here is a google map image. there is a trail at the middle of the field go about 100 yards either way and find the fence lien. that's 2 boundrys. the river is a third. and about 200 yards above the river is the entrance and fourth boundry

https://maps.google.com/?ll=45.675827,- ... 9&t=h&z=18

we have had games (TCjokers came out once) with 16 people out there and the field was good enough for that many players. I think a good 20 people 10v10 or teams of 5 would be pretty dang cool to do. so ill try to get pics posted next Monday. but just be aware that it is still winter and the field looks pretty bare of greenery. once it blooms ill be sure to post some pics. or you could just take my word for it and join us next sunday on the 23rd of feburary (we would play this sunday but im going out of town).
Last edited by jake_smith1022 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
jake_smith1022
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: eastern oregon

Postby Outgunned53 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:40 pm

I would play you, but would it just be you? Or an entire team? We are looking for some other teams to play with in the Pendlton/Hermiston area.
Outgunned53
Recruit
Recruit

Team: Blue Mtn.

Postby cornbreadm15ar4 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Lookin for a team in hermiston area email me jconey75@gmail.com
cornbreadm15ar4
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Scratch » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:56 pm

Hey I live in the Albany, OR Area now and visit Hermiston from time to time but I do know a couple people in the same boat as you guys from that area. The key is having some organization and building your base of players. You can always start by creating a Facebook page to pull people from that area in and then linking them to AP. If you are passionate about airsofting in that area you might need to take the lead on trying to organize some people and games. It may take a bit to build up some consistent players or at least build a network. I would be up for games when I am in the area and if you create a page I can refer people I know to you.
Scratch
Recruit
Recruit

Postby jake_smith1022 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:45 pm

k
Last edited by jake_smith1022 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
jake_smith1022
Grunt
Grunt

Postby ClownBaby » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:32 pm

I think I speak for most when I say we'd love to see some pics. Maybe down the road we can get a mixed group(teams/nom-team players) to come out and play. ROAD TRIP!
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Darius137 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:01 pm

Probably damn cold right now.

Still playing every Sunday in the snow?
Member of Rushing Russians KBДB (Cascadian VDV/Airborne) chapter.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KEBAB.PARTY/
Darius137

Team: RR KBAB

Postby jake_smith1022 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 pm

not if the weather is below 40 degrees. I don't like taking the risk of my gear box breaking or my bucking tearing. as for pics. I have a camera and have every intention of taking pics. but I love playing. its really hard for me to take a picture when my team is in a fire fight, or im setting up a long distance shot with my r700. I need a action cam to mount to my gun or self. but for the sake of getting more players, ill try to sit out a game and snap a few pics.
Last edited by jake_smith1022 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
jake_smith1022
Grunt
Grunt

Postby McNair » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:06 am

Yeah, just pictures of the field. Don't really need ingame pictures.
McNair

Return to Playfields