Estacada Free Events/ Enola Gaye Review

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

Estacada Free Events/ Enola Gaye Review

Postby Grounded » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:01 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irlrxq6VQX8&t

Many thanks to AP member DR. Pepper 475 for hosting these series of free events. Yesterday (Saturday) I had the pleasure to join him on one of his free games. While the event took place on USFS land, rest assured that not only was this cleared with the land owner but also with local law enforcement. In fact while playing I did not see neither of the two, although the drive was something close to "The Hills Have Eyes" scene, partly because I was lost and my co pilot (Grimjaw) was as shocked as to what we had seen(different episode).

Totally honorable game play, many new players, to much of a surprise I came across Julio from FAST FAST. Needless to say if you EVER play with that guy make sure you are in the same team with him, his weapons are always so tuned in and accurate!

As mentioned there was a fair amount of new players that came out; my guess is that these are OAA players coming out to try outdoor game play, while you and I know that outdoor can be VERY addicting we don't deal with the whole speedcq type of game-play.

As to the environment and flooring, I was wearing a pair of Keen Targhee II and my feet never felt better. The floor was composed of timber slash, fallen debris and branches. We were inside a tree plated area where we were protected from the winds. Many holes, hills and excellent hiding spots. I can definitely see this place being a hit during the summer. Something different, new and above all free!

Thanks for those that came and ventured out to try something new. I will have game-play ready sometime tonight.

Stay Frosty
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Re: Estacada Free Events/ Enola Gaye Review

Postby Riddick » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:26 pm

Warsport NW will have the EG25 in stock this week. 10 smokes for $40
Like us on Facebook: TBA
Check out our events: I'm coming back 2024
Riddick

Postby drpepper475 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:04 pm

Thanks for shout out JD! I will continue to host free skirmishes and even mini op's if there's enough demand. Starting in the spring time I will host more of these since the roads up there get pretty nasty during winter.
"you guys might be winning ,but I'm having more fun"
drpepper475

Postby Grounded » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:03 am

YEAH man! Anytime!
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Airsoft News