Hitman "Silverballer" styled 1911

Discuss your own custom works and projects here.

Hitman "Silverballer" styled 1911

Postby PxRxSxRx » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:07 am

I plan on customizing my WE Tech 1911 to look like the "Silverballer" from the Hitman games. I'm going with the style from the games as the ones in the movie appear to just be fairly standard 1911s, whereas in the games they are fairly custom. I will be adding Pachmayr "American Legend Series" wood and rubber grips, adjustable rear sights (which will require some modification to the slide), a custom trigger and hammer, as well as a silencer, and if I can manage to make or find it an extended magazine.

I will also probably be doing more than asthetic modifications and will likely add a better inner barrel, and perhaps other mods depending on how much money I come up with for the project. I also plan on making a second one further on down the road so, they will likely be made with all the same parts.

So far I've gotten from my WE Tech 1911 from it's black finish shown in the first picture to the lovely unpainted finish shown in the second picture. I got a really great deal on my M1911 as I got it on eBay for $33 with shipping included and as it turns out all that was wrong was that it was missing the spring for the safety, and the seller thought it was in worse condition.

http://www.airsoftpacific.com/album_picm.php?pic_id=2398
My WE Tech M1911 as I got it after I reassembled it.

http://www.airsoftpacific.com/album_picm.php?pic_id=2413
My WE Tech M1911 as it looks as of 12/03/07 after refinishing it.

http://www.airsoftpacific.com/album_picm.php?pic_id=2414
A picture of the "Silverballer" 1911 from the Hitman games

For those of you that don't know, the "Silverballer" from the hitman games is a custom AMT Hardballer stainless steal 1911. Now the Hardballer was notorious for having low quality control and either being a complete lemon or actually being a fairly good handgun, so I suppose it's appropriate that I'm using a WE Tech, as I hear that they are either good or bad. It seems as though mine is good, but only time will tell.

Thank you for reading and any feedback you leave.
Last edited by PxRxSxRx on Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yepseeya,
PxRxSxRx
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Team: N/A

Postby Bulldog » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:11 am

You may want to go over the surface with very fine sandpaper to get rid of the scuff marks. Then polish it out.
G.O.A.T.....Heavy gunner
Rockin it old school-Asahi m60e3 shorty
Bulldog
Ranger
Ranger

Team: G.O.A.T

Postby PxRxSxRx » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:36 am

Yeah, it does need some touching up, but for the most part I think some polishing with a some better steel wool will do best. I also think it may need a protective coating because in the few hours since I did it, it already seems to be tarnishing a little bit.

Anyone have any clue as to why my pictures won't load on the page, or is that just happening on my computer?
Yepseeya,
PxRxSxRx
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Postby Beran » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:09 am

its the AP photo format. it doesn't give you the image link in jpg format so it cant be linked and embedded by other people. means we cant do it either though.
Let your plans be as dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Beran

Team: APST

Postby PxRxSxRx » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:23 am

That kinda sucks... so would HTML work?
Yepseeya,
PxRxSxRx
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Postby 110 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:28 am

You need pachymr grips and a special trigger... I'd check what mr Tanio Koba has to offer. He makes kick ass 1911 triggers.
[Conderp Gear Whore] [Pan-tick Aficionado] [All Crap Made Connoisseur]
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SOTA

Postby PanzerFaust » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:29 am

it's phppbpphpppb(?) code. Hit post reply, and the tags are setup in nice convenient little buttons for you.
PanzerFaust

Postby PxRxSxRx » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:37 am

Dell from Hell wrote:You need pachymr grips and a special trigger... I'd check what mr Tanio Koba has to offer. He makes kick ass 1911 triggers.

I'll have to look into that. I've been watching a few of the grips on eBay, but at the moment am too poor to afford them. I think I should have found a new job before I quit my last one, lol.

As far as the coding, I used the buttons at the top originally, but they didn't work. Not sure what was going on, so I just changed it to links.
Yepseeya,
PxRxSxRx
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Postby MudP90 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:38 am

Think is aside from polishing and yes you do need to but a varnish on it. is to scrap the WE Slide, Get one of the aftermarket slides for the TM theyre all Aluminum (standard slide is soft metal) and when you install the sights id suggest getting a qualified Gunsmith to make the cuts. You might just be better off with a Hi Capa slide. This way here it looks more like the Hardballer slide. also PDI makes the skeleton Hardballer Trigger as well.

OOh and 47's Lefthanded Baller is completely Custom Lefthanded, Meaning the Slide stop, thumb safety, and magazine release are all on the right side of the gun.

and i can sell you the grips just once work slows down enough for me to find time to ship.
MudP90
Grunt
Grunt

Postby PxRxSxRx » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:05 pm

I should be good to modify a slide to accept an aftermarket sight, I do a lot of custom work on cars as well as a lot of artwork including sculpting, so cutting in a notch shouldn't be terribly difficult for me, especially at my mechanics shop. He has tools for everything it seems.

As Far as the left handed silverballer, to the best of my memory it is standard in Hitman: Blood Money, as well as in the movie. Although if I could find the necisary parts and/or machine my own (I know a guy who does machining and I may be able to get him to let me use his shop, problem still being finding a big chunk of aluminum for the slide, where the parts on the frame I may be able to find) it would be pretty sweet, especially since I'm left handed anyways.

I'd totally be interested in getting those grips from you once I get my ass a new job, which will hopefully be soon.
Yepseeya,
PxRxSxRx
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Postby Bulldog » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:05 pm

After you polish the 1911, you can clear coat it with automotive clear. It doesn't scratch off as easy.
G.O.A.T.....Heavy gunner
Rockin it old school-Asahi m60e3 shorty
Bulldog
Ranger
Ranger

Team: G.O.A.T

Postby PxRxSxRx » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:30 am

I may have it powder coated clear. Although I'm not sure if the guy I know who works at a local powder coating facility would be okay bringing in a gun frame and slide... he's kindof a weird guy, very nervous.

And I'm probably going to want to do that very soon seeing as how it's already tarnished really bad and it's only been just over a day.
Last edited by PxRxSxRx on Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yepseeya,
PxRxSxRx
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Postby TORQUER » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:22 am

i thought hitman used a hardballer and a D eagle not 1911
I am your local lead farmer
TORQUER
Grunt
Grunt

Postby PxRxSxRx » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:39 am

In the new games it's called a Silverballer, which is an AMT Hardballer. The AMT Hardballer was one of if not the first full stainless steal 1911.

And there is a Deasert Eagle in all four games I think, but it's just a weapon you can pick up and not Agent 47s "weapon of choice."

If you have Hitman: Blood Money you can get a good picture of it on there in the menu, otherwise I think it's my third link on my first post in here there's a picture apparently of the actual gun they scanned to make the 3d model for the game... either that or someone put a lot of money into creating an exact replica of the "Silverballer" down to the hitman logo on the frame and the serial number.
Yepseeya,
PxRxSxRx
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Postby Sleepy » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:57 am

If you're looking for 1911 Triggers, go to www.wargameclub.com, and search "1911". Mostly, all the 1911 parts are made for the TM, but I think there is some interchange between them all. Its where I'm getting alot of the parts for my Perfect .45 Project.
The King Of al-Talk. Hey, at least I'm not a troll.

My dog wouldn't know what to do with a duck if she caught it, but she's cute. And hates Mexicans. +1!
Sleepy

Next

Return to Custom Projects