CQC6 Competition: July 21-22 (1 slot left)

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Postby Raging Hormann » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:06 am

Can we make Roster ammendments? I think I might need to....
R.I.P. Spc. Taylor Marks; Until We Meet Again
I'm so inappropriate, even I need an adult some times.
Eudorus wrote:...and simply show up and shoot everyone since all of these assholes are running around on our island.

SPECIAL FORCES J.A.D GROUP SINCE 2012
Raging Hormann

Team: N/A

Postby Matt » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:13 am

Yes, you can change up your roster as much as you want between now and the event, you just need to meet the minimum requirement for a team in order to sign up and to stay qualified for the event (6 members)
Matt

Team: APST

Postby Redmoney » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:54 am

im putin together a stack of mercs for CQC6, anyone interested
I am the tactical vending machine.
FKA: Devil, Cowboy
Redmoney
Specops
Specops

Postby Knuckles » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:58 am

PAC has thrown our hat in the ring. We will have aproximately SIX slots for properly motivated high-speed-low-drag individuals who want to go have some fun. You need not have experience for us on this event, just the proper attitude. If you're interested in runnin' with The Contractors for this event, please drop me a PM.
Please buy your gear from Rick Fisher; perhaps he can buy a Life.
Knuckles

Postby Matt » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:42 am

Ok, so we broke Seagreen's inbox (it filled up). If you sent a PM after 8:44am PST this morning, please send it again. Sorry for the hassle, but it should be ok, we still slots left so don't worry :)
Matt

Postby danneskjold » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:50 am

Could we get a confirmation as to whose PM's have been recieved? Mine is still showing in the outbox, and I just want to make sure it went through O.K.

Thanks.
danneskjold
Specops
Specops

Postby Matt » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:56 am

I'm sure that Bill will confirm with all of you once he's off work today.
Matt

Postby Raging Hormann » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:20 am

redmoney wrote:im putin together a stack of mercs for CQC6, anyone interested

I would be interested in having you join us, It just depends, do you want money? I wont be able to pay you, I still have to buy gear. But if you want to go, then just PM me. I could use 4 or 5 to cap off our stack.
R.I.P. Spc. Taylor Marks; Until We Meet Again
I'm so inappropriate, even I need an adult some times.
Eudorus wrote:...and simply show up and shoot everyone since all of these assholes are running around on our island.

SPECIAL FORCES J.A.D GROUP SINCE 2012
Raging Hormann

Postby Chase » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:27 am

Binary, Battlesim's app was received.
BSP: Constructing a CGI Death Star since March 2007.
Chase
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Imp » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:44 am

fury strike team was going to attend this games till we look more closley at the peneltys. Honestly in or opinon having to stop moving for so much of that stuff is ridiculous i mean comeon a swat team wouldnt stop moving for a small error. If it had of been point deduction we would of gladly of come. but i hope you guys have fun besides the field this didnt sound as great to us as we though sorry.
Imp
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Deleteplz » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:48 am

Imp wrote:fury strike team was going to attend this games till we look more closley at the peneltys. Honestly in or opinon having to stop moving for so much of that stuff is ridiculous i mean comeon a swat team wouldnt stop moving for a small error. If it had of been point deduction we would of gladly of come. but i hope you guys have fun besides the field this didnt sound as great to us as we though sorry.

Can I get that in English please?
Airsoft Pacific's 2006 Most Improved Player
Deleteplz

Postby Pope_Alex_Kaeda_I » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:52 am

Imp wrote:fury strike team was going to attend this games till we look more closley at the peneltys. Honestly in or opinon having to stop moving for so much of that stuff is ridiculous i mean comeon a swat team wouldnt stop moving for a small error. If it had of been point deduction we would of gladly of come. but i hope you guys have fun besides the field this didnt sound as great to us as we though sorry.
Did you totally miss reading what I posted?

alex_kaeda wrote:
Imp wrote:hmm just a question whats with the time peneltys why dont you just nock off some points and keep the teams moving instead of stopping them.
:-p the times are added to your overall time. They dont stop you for little stop-starts.

Example: Billy Bob and the Howling Mad Redneck Commando Element of Death (Team BBHMRCED) is moving down the hallway. Billy Bob's cousin Jimbo muzzle-sweeps his other cousin Bubba, then muzzle-sweeps Billy Bob. At the end of the day, the time penalty for two muzzle sweeps is added to their overall time of 5 minutes.
It is a point reduction, IN THE FORM OF ADDING SECONDS TO YOUR TOTAL TIME. It isnt start-stop, start-stop.
Member of the AirsoftReview Mafia
Umlaut Rabbit - 28 June 2008, Unchkin Rabbit 29 May 2009
Pope_Alex_Kaeda_I

Location: Google makes me clever. Photoshop makes me beautiful.

Postby KA-BAR » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:56 am

imp, you have the wrong impression... you will keep moving throughout your mission.... your mission will take x amount of time....each ROE violation is worth a certain amount of time..... so say it takes your squad 4 min to dump a mission, then you had 3 ROE violations, one worth 5min, and 2 worth 2 min.... so index time of 4min+(ROE)5min+(ROE)2min+(ROE)2min=13 min

you do not stop...time is tallied after you index!

next time you and your squad will got to the mini CQC3 training mission and be more prepared....

you wont place at CQC6.

KA-BAR out
Last edited by KA-BAR on Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am not half as good as I want to be, but I am twice as good as you think I am.
KA-BAR

Postby Imp » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:57 am

alex_kaeda wrote:
Did you totally miss reading what I posted?

alex_kaeda wrote:
Imp wrote:hmm just a question whats with the time peneltys why dont you just nock off some points and keep the teams moving instead of stopping them.
:-p the times are added to your overall time. They dont stop you for little stop-starts.

Example: Billy Bob and the Howling Mad Redneck Commando Element of Death (Team BBHMRCED) is moving down the hallway. Billy Bob's cousin Jimbo muzzle-sweeps his other cousin Bubba, then muzzle-sweeps Billy Bob. At the end of the day, the time penalty for two muzzle sweeps is added to their overall time of 5 minutes.
It is a point reduction, IN THE FORM OF ADDING SECONDS TO YOUR TOTAL TIME. It isnt start-stop, start-stop.

man why did i listen to my brother. Gosh dang it now all the slots are probaly full &%#^.
Imp
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Pope_Alex_Kaeda_I » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:00 pm

Imp wrote:man why did i listen to my brother. Gosh dang it now all the slots are probaly full &%#^.
Good question. Why did you listen to him?

:-p Everyone knows that everyone should listen to ME, rather than stupid brothers. :-p
Member of the AirsoftReview Mafia
Umlaut Rabbit - 28 June 2008, Unchkin Rabbit 29 May 2009
Pope_Alex_Kaeda_I

Location: Google makes me clever. Photoshop makes me beautiful.

PreviousNext

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games