Salem Players unite!!!

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Salem Players unite!!!

Postby rogue » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:21 pm

My freind just got back from vaction and we want to have a huge airsoft game starting evening time going way late in the night, we have 2 huge different backyards to play in plus a park we could walk to, to play in. All Salem players are welcomed also corvallis, and once me and my freind get our tokyo mauris we will start a team. our ages right now vary from 14-19 and we have a decent number of poeple but not ebnough guns to go around so u guys with the guns can even bring thee freinds where still working on a date so check back with me for rides and other questions ect
Star Wars Rules!!!!
rogue
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby rogue » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:26 pm

sh** howd this get in this topic someone please move itelsewhere, man i look like an idiot(seriuosly howd it get in this section?)
Star Wars Rules!!!!
rogue
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Salem Players unite!!!

Postby Matt » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:30 pm

Playing in a public area like a park is NOT a good idea. Infact, if it's in city limits it's actually illegal and your AEGs could be taken away from you. I don't understand why we have to explain this so many times. AEGs look real, so it's a retarded idea to use them IN PUBLIC. DON'T DO IT.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby rogue » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:43 pm

no,no if u live in salem next to skyline its okay. WE have done plently of times just we cant do it when other poeple are there with there kids, we have talked to offeicers about i its okay just when no one esle is there which is like 4/7 days of the weeks.. its called jury hill park and if we alert the officers before had there no chance we will get in truoble people from all over spargue and crossler go there and play like every other day, sumtimes i just drive by and sometimes there is a game going and they will let me play its okay we checked it out now if i went to the school playground and played i would get my gun taken away for sure. sry for the misundrstanding
Star Wars Rules!!!!
rogue
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Zahrdoz » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:50 pm

AHEM. This city belongs to the 25th VSN of the 937th OSK. WE, of the VSN would like to be informed of activity in our controll area so that we may either guide you and assist you, which we would love to do.. or.....

Spaseeba Tovarish. We are very protective of our sport and image.
Zahrdoz

Postby RedSpartan5 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:10 pm

Well if your just starting and want a decent AEG and you want a Marui, how about an AK-47 Marui? Seen it at http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/ for $222.00. It shoots around 285 FPS, if you want a preupgraded gun then go for the M15A4 Carbine thats preupgraded and shoots at 350 FPS. All for about 300 bucks. Another good starting Marui is the MP5A4. Shooting at about 265 FPS and at only $188.00.
RedSpartan5
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Zahrdoz » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:23 pm

rogue";p="14896 wrote:no,no if u live in salem next to skyline its okay. WE have done plently of times just we cant do it when other poeple are there with there kids, we have talked to offeicers about i its okay just when no one esle is there which is like 4/7 days of the weeks.. its called jury hill park and if we alert the officers before had there no chance we will get in truoble people from all over spargue and crossler go there and play like every other day, sumtimes i just drive by and sometimes there is a game going and they will let me play its okay we checked it out now if i went to the school playground and played i would get my gun taken away for sure. sry for the misundrstanding

Hey Rogue, seriously here. I have places I am negotionating with to play around here. If your guys are interested, we can hook up and talk shop and get something legit going here that leaves little room for "imperial entanglement"
Last edited by Zahrdoz on Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zahrdoz

Postby Nightshade » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:26 pm

What Zahrdoz is trying to say is that he's talking to the authorities and land owners and sure as hell doesn't want a bunch of fourteen year olds stepping on his toes and bleeding things up for him.

Stop. Playing. On. Public. Land.

Get it?
"Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools."
Nightshade

Postby Zahrdoz » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:27 pm

RedSpartan5";p="14900 wrote:Well if your just starting and want a decent AEG and you want a Marui, how about an AK-47 Marui? Seen it at http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/ for $222.00. It shoots around 285 FPS, if you want a preupgraded gun then go for the M15A4 Carbine thats preupgraded and shoots at 350 FPS. All for about 300 bucks. Another good starting Marui is the MP5A4. Shooting at about 265 FPS and at only $188.00.

OK, Redwolfe rocks, but you have a high shipping issue. Redspartan does have a good point. I will say however, that in my experience the best two place to go at this time, keep in mind this is my opinion, is

http://www.precisionairsoft.com/

or

http://www.asrez.com/

The latter can get just about anything for a good price.

Dosvadonya.
Zahrdoz

Postby rogue » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:42 pm

okay we wont play on anymore public land i saw your profile and you live in salem and if u can get even one everyday airsoft feild down here me and all my freind and my brother and all his freinds will all deeply thankful for your effort, so the russian team(im still not sure whats going on if you guys would tell me) owns salem techniully and if i wanted to play on a team i would chat with you cause u seen like the big cheese in oregon, i would really like to play on a team and shott up soem enemys, on the note of buying a killer gun i was looking at a ak-47, thompson m1a1, famas, or one of the mp5 and i read a few reviews ak and the famas barley have any problems and if i happend to be one the russian side that may convice be to get a upgraded ak-47 or sumthing. Help me out ! so i pretty sure there are two teamns at war from ur website the soviets and americans or is there one more team and its it for all games these teams or just certain reinactments, i appercite sum info
ps i very glad i found this site i can actully professionally play airsoft"kinda" LIKE I DID in paintball. sweet!
Star Wars Rules!!!!
rogue
Grunt
Grunt

Postby rogue » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:00 pm

i have gotten complaints from ppl saying im gonna get airsoft banned when i only went to the park once, iwrote this reponses to one of the guys whos was rather mad at me okay, before you start accusing me know your facts, i failed to mention in my recent post that the park is not in the city but way outside city limits. We do not bring 1/1 scale replicas of any gun there we only use cheap springers there, all the assualt rifels are sp[ring and have huge ornage tips, all shotguns used there are clear, and the spring pistols very, we are also forced to pick the bbs up after every game, i have only been there once and it was okay, nt to much cover. But as i mentioned its just another placeto airsoft at. Besides me and my freinds u go there and there r ppl i dont even know airsofting there. After gettining talked to by some ppl already today i am not retuning to the park anytime soon. The only place i have used an seen aegs are in privatly owned backyards aka. my freinds house. I know better than to take a 1/1 scale model of anygun in to the publics eyes, trust me i don want airsoft banned espeically when i plan on spending around 400 dollars on a gun, sry for the misunderstanding
so im sry i really dont plan on getting in triouble either. We only really play in backyards i hope to see a real field in salem!
Star Wars Rules!!!!
rogue
Grunt
Grunt

Postby REdAppLes » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:14 pm

The best place to play in salem is a private property. If you play on public property the cops will come.

IF YOU PLAY(in public places) THEY WILL COME!
I like apples and juice
REdAppLes
Grunt
Grunt

Postby rogue » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:33 pm

i know that , i heard to many times. I get the picture public=bad private= good So i WILL ONLY PLAY IN PRIVATE AREAS WITH MY FREINDS SO I WILL NOT ACCIDENTLY GET ANYONE IN TROUBLE INCLUDING MYSELF
Star Wars Rules!!!!
rogue
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Eyes On » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:15 pm

Can someone please close this thread. It makes my life hurt.
ImageImage
Eyes On

Postby Matt » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:18 pm

Yup, this thread serves no useful purpose.
Matt

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games