Scapoose Skirmish, Saturday June 9th

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Postby yandle » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:48 pm

Rentax wrote: Cause I know I was close, but I still have a welt today!

Most people do, I still have the welt from where the "1337 snipxxorz" shot me in the face.
Treefrog361
1st Chairborne Forces Operational Detachment-1337 (1st Space Shuttle Door Gunner)
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
yandle

Team: N/A

Postby Fred » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:56 pm

great game guys....so when are the pics going to be up?
"Snow'd: high CRI is the blueish LED color, correct?" Poebot
Fred

Team: {FAG}

Postby MAXXIMO » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:06 pm

shut up Fred, when are gonna start playing airsoft againe.

BTW, Great game.
Image Image
MAXXIMO
Specops
Specops

Team: RAC 5

Postby lamedog » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:37 pm

I know my son and I both had a blast. Time to upgrade from Woodland though, gotta see what its like on the "other side"
lamedog
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Pulsipher » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:48 am

The Duke wrote:Were you on the Marpat side? If you were, it was most likely Pulsipher who shot ya. And, yes it was a tan scar not sure if it is CA or JLS. As for the last question, no idea :D

But Mah SCARRRR is OD and no way should it have left a mark 290 FPS ;(
Pulsipher

Team: RR KBAB

Postby KA-BAR » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:48 am

it wasnt pulpisher, and it wasnt knuckles.... i know who it was although i do not know his name/call sign.

it was a tan CA scar.

KA-BAR out
I am not half as good as I want to be, but I am twice as good as you think I am.
KA-BAR

Postby The Duke » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:52 am

Oh yeah, I think I know who it is, he's on the Warpigs team, his son was at the game also.

Clips - "Whats the tactical importance of chewing gum"
Me - "It's Spearmint..."
The Duke
Specops
Specops

Team: Mithril

Postby Lil' Buddha » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:44 am

Whoever the sniper team was that took Kerr and I out at the end of our time there, great job. The spotter waited until we started pushing hard after the sniper (who was litterally running from us) to give away his position--and he took us both out. We had no idea he was there and thought for sure the sniper was alone. Normally we don't see this type of discipline, especially from younger players. Again, great job.
Lil' Buddha
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Knuckles » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:50 am

Was most likely our long-gun TheGargoyle. He's a sneaky bastard fer sure.
Please buy your gear from Rick Fisher; perhaps he can buy a Life.
Knuckles

Postby Imp » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:14 pm

hey just to let you guys know there was a group of people who was standing in the open on the same team as me and the rest of my team. we waved at them then just walked by only to have them spray us in the back when we were walking back to or respawn. i could recongnize one of the people and it was the heavier set person off of desert rat. so we turned around and he was just laughing his head off so we are pretty sure it was him.
Imp
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Deleteplz » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:36 pm

Imp wrote:hey just to let you guys know there was a group of people who was standing in the open on the same team as me and the rest of my team. we waved at them then just walked by only to have them spray us in the back when we were walking back to or respawn. i could recongnize one of the people and it was the heavier set person off of desert rat. so we turned around and he was just laughing his head off so we are pretty sure it was him.

Yeah, he's wasn't trying to get you. He was shooting at some people right on top of your spawn. I know, Because I was one of the people he was shooting at. Next time, don't walk into crossfire.
Airsoft Pacific's 2006 Most Improved Player
Deleteplz

Postby Junto » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:14 pm

Imp wrote:hey just to let you guys know there was a group of people who was standing in the open on the same team as me and the rest of my team. we waved at them then just walked by only to have them spray us in the back when we were walking back to or respawn. i could recongnize one of the people and it was the heavier set person off of desert rat. so we turned around and he was just laughing his head off so we are pretty sure it was him.

Here be the story.

Jason (Millwe5) shot him in the a$$ with a pistol while he was walkin back, pointed at Hado and pretended to blame him, Hado pointed at me, I pointed off into the woods somewhere. I was laughing my a$$ off because it was FUNNY. You know how many times I've been shot in the a$$ walking back to spawn by my own side? Knuckles has done it, DeathAce has done it, Fury has done it, multiple members of APST have done it, and it's never, ever been out of spite or dislike. People just like messing around.

No one sprayed you. That's some class A bullcrap right there.

Oh, and one of your group was walking back to the cars with his radio's send button on and I heard some pretty disturbing talk about shooting at the paintballers and what you would do if KA-BAR ever showed up at a game you hosted.
Last edited by Junto on Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Junto

Team: DRAT

Postby Nocte » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:21 pm

You get shot at airsoft games. Stop being a cute kitty.
ImageImage
Nocte

Team: APST

Postby Rentax » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:29 pm

The Duke wrote:Were you on the Marpat side? If you were, it was most likey Pulsipher who shot ya. And, yes it was a tan scar not sure if it is CA or JLS. As for the last question, no idea :D

I was on woodland, I believe it was you and I with our pistols, there at the end. I didn't get the best look at the gun, all i really know was it was tan...
We do what we want
Rentax

Team: SpecDet1

Postby The Duke » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:41 pm

Rentax wrote:
The Duke wrote:Were you on the Marpat side? If you were, it was most likey Pulsipher who shot ya. And, yes it was a tan scar not sure if it is CA or JLS. As for the last question, no idea :D

I was on woodland, I believe it was you and I with our pistols, there at the end. I didn't get the best look at the gun, all i really know was it was tan...

It probably wasn't me then, since Scappoose field has claimed my pistol two games back and I've been too lazy to buy another.

Clips - "Whats the tactical importance of chewing gum"
Me - "It's Spearmint..."
The Duke
Specops
Specops

Team: Mithril

PreviousNext

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games