CQB-1

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Postby Thompson » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:16 pm

Postman623 wrote:Are the lodgings mentioned available late friday night?

Anyone? Anyone?
Admit to nothing, deny everything, demand proof, and make counter accusations.

"With your shield, or on it."
Thompson

Team: N/A

Postby Norseman » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:16 pm

Postman623 wrote:
Postman623 wrote:Are the lodgings mentioned available late friday night?

Anyone? Anyone?

Yes they are.

The old dorm isnt pretty but it does the job, make sure to bring your own bedding.

Of course your guys 1st mission isnt til 1100 on saturday morning. ;)

Let me know if you guys are driving up Friday night, that way we can have somebody there to get you guys squared away.

Wade
Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Team: SDD

Postby Norseman » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:17 pm

There are still teams looking for players!

Post up on our forum if your a individual looking for a team:

http://spokaneairsoft.com/v-web/bulleti ... 50&start=0
Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Norseman » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:03 pm

:!: The CQB-1 Tournament has been canceled. :!:

Due to circumstances beyond our control we are going to have to cancel our CQB-1 Tournament.

Differences between SA and the owner of Camp Comia has forced the issue of the direction the Camp is taking. Camp Comia will no longer be focused on airsoft events. As a result, the OP area is going to be compressed to the south field, which doesnt have a MOUT/CQB capacity.

I apologize to our participants, some of which were traveling good distances to be at Camp Comia. We will be refunding all pre payments within the next 24 hours.

I also want to apologize to all the SA members who came out and worked their tails off in a attempt to get this place ready to roll. I feel personally responsible for all of your efforts being done in vain. But I knew we were done, when I saw what had happened to the visiting team's dorm, its completely tore apart and in construction, and TF Delta had worked to get that place spotless one month ago.

For anyone interested we will be skirmishing out at the Radar Dome on the 20th-21st in place of CQB-1, PM me for details.

Some time in the future we will also be doing a "Camp Comia work party" appreciation game at Nitehawk pball field..........which of course will be free.

PM me if you have any questions, and again I apologize.
Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Thompson » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:19 pm

Sorry dude... let us know when you get this event off the ground next time... we will be there.
Admit to nothing, deny everything, demand proof, and make counter accusations.

"With your shield, or on it."
Thompson

Team: N/A

Postby Norseman » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:38 am

Postman wrote:Sorry dude... let us know when you get this event off the ground next time... we will be there.

Well......after 2 years(?) we are leaving Camp Comia. So our CQB prospects at this time are slim.

But we are going to the Dome as a replacement, to blow off some steam, and APST is invited as well.......

*Legalities of the Dome*
The main building of the radar dome facility has been painted with "no trespassing" signs on it. I have found out that is to protect the state from any persons entering the building and injurying themselves, liability wise. Its NOT meant as a "no trespassing" warning for the general area, as several ORV trails converge at the dome. Along with the DNR road still being open and not gated.
Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Previous

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games