9/9 Sultan Basin Area - Training and Practical Drills

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

9/9 Sultan Basin Area - Training and Practical Drills

Postby hellmutt » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:03 am

WHAT: Training and Practical Drills
WHEN: Sunday Sep 9 1100 AM
WHERE: Sultan Basin Area (near evergreen field)
COST: Free

Warren and team Battlesim will be offering free small unit with mission based practical applications drills this Sunday (9/9) about a mile from the evergreen AO. We would love to teach anyone who cares to show up.

A little about Warren's experience

2001-2005 C co. 2nd Ranger Bn
Started as a nug and left a NCO team leader.
3 tours in A-stan
2 in Iraq
Rip class 12-01
Ranger School class 05-03
level 2 combatives certified
Advanced CQB certified
Master Breacher certified

Currently in a commissioning program at Seattle University preparing to be a new Lt.
Been working with battlesim for roughly a year now and was the head instructor at both Recondo schools. We will give a good mix of training and missions based on applying the skills learned in training. Hope to see you there!

-----------

Directions:

I-5 North to I-405

I-405 to Monroe exit (27?)

Highway 2 East

Drive through the town of Sultan to Sultan Basin road

Left on Sultan Basin Road (there is a light)

Check your odometer when you turn off Hwy 2, you are going to drive 5.5 miles.

You will go up a steep hill, pass through some housing, keep going straight - you will see a large open grassy area on your right, the road will take a sharp turn right. Then you'll take a sweeping left turn, passing by a large brown house on a hill to your right.

Keep LEFT when you come to the fork in the road. There will be a swamp on your left.

Keep following Sultan Basin Road until you've gone 5.5 miles From Hwy 2. There is parking on the fire spur road on the right, the field is on the left. Pull off the road right there, and drive into the fire spur road.
hellmutt
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby Thompson » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:23 pm

wouldnt it make more sense to post this a few weeks(months) in advance, not 3 days before?
Admit to nothing, deny everything, demand proof, and make counter accusations.

"With your shield, or on it."
Thompson

Postby hellmutt » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:15 pm

Since we didn't know months or weeks in advance, it would have been hard for us to post something. This is a simple free training session that we are offering, either you can make it, or you can't. It's not something that should take weeks of planning to attend.

It is mostly targeted at Northern Washington players and not Oregon players, I simply posted it here because it was finalized as something we were doing yesterday. I don't really expect many (if any) players from south of Seattle to attend but on the off chance that people have the day free it is something to do.
hellmutt
Ranger
Ranger

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games