CQC:Now S.T.D SUNDAY NOVEMBER 18TH

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Postby rhoover » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:43 pm

This was a fun event. I know all of Shadow Fox is glad we're invited. I'd like to give a big thanks to Steve and all the Team Terror Management, Wilboar Armory, and the ABT guys who owned the field. The event was a fun one. Shadow Fox will be back for another event for sure.

This was my first event too, sadly I could only play two rounds because of my knee's but all in all this was a great event and we all had a lot of fun. I finally met KA-BAR and Knuckles, Mithos, and a few other guys from here. It was fun, I'm looking forward to another event with all you guys.
rhoover
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Martin. » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:55 pm

one last saved round from me is that for future op's/events/skirms regardless of who's hosting them i ask that the game planners take into consideration when they make the objectives that they do not make them the other teams spawn point. it's nearly impossible to penetrate an enemy's line and continue with the momentum when the same people you just "killed" are coming right back at you.

its like playing doom 1, 2 or 3 on "nightmare" stoned and drunk, there's no point in trying.
:lol:
Martin.
Specops
Specops

Postby Reyna » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:45 pm

Damn... this event was just... AWESOME! Lol. Great great fun even though my damn EBR got cracked in half and my Mp5 went down oh and lets not forget my amazing slide down a muddy hill in the opening moments of the first round. After that deal with the chokepoint the game got really interesting. Props to all you guys in Marpat, I blasted a few of you but the majority of you guys were excellent gunhands and I hope I won't have to face that many of you again cause I got shotup pretty good a couple of times. So, the third and second round, HOT DAMN! That was some badass shit right there. PAC, Ka-Bar and I head up the left and Knucks de-knees Ka-Bar (And you know if that had been a war movie, that would've been the part where Ka-Bar gets his legs blown off above the knee and does the Mario Yippie!) Then I got blasted, (LAME) so we had to revise the plan of attack. I got pinned in the same place until DoubleK and his bud cleared it with Walsh and then me and Brit came up and he safety killed the two Marpats and we came and tossed the nade' into the window.

Third match... BALLIN! Lol. Even though I had to give Hambone his Mk5 back I got my buds M9 so things went OK... at least until Fready came bearling into our cover and knocking it the shazaam over! Hammer got killed, I took a headshot right on the top of my damn dome! And Fready of course got nailed. Lol, I've never forget Knuckles with two Caspians, GODLY! And of course Ka-Bar's a$$ blast with the shotty or Hammer N' Me's Tree Rushing Lol.

All in all, this event was worth the drive, worth the effort, it was awesome. Knuckles, Ka-Bar, you guys are awesome, Im hoping to bring SFX to the Fundraiser on the 22nd of December. Anyways, you guys are great, I be happy to share the field with you guys any day, thanks for having us.

NWO, thanks for giving us the time of day, you're great guys, play with you feller's any day!

Steve and Scott, you guys rock! Thanks for the amazing Apartments and the great moderation. No where else have I experienced mods that were as fair, straightforward, fun and cool to be around, you guys took care of the issues and that was that, nice job.

Great game, can't wait to come back in the spring.

~Dirty

PS: And to whoever stole that Mac... if I find you I'll skin you alive you bastard.
"What do you want for Christmas Little boy?"
"A RANGER TAB MOTHERF**KER!"
--
"RANGER THAT!"
Reyna
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Crusader » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:50 pm

The Jokers had a good time with you all yesterday.
I would like to thank Steve for the hospitality in putting us up. It was great to stay indoors and not spend a ton of money on the day. Steve and Scott, you people did a great job running the day and being on top of things. It was good to meet a lot of people and put faces to names.

My only question is; how does your equipment ever dry out with all that rain? LOL
You don't quit playing because you get old...
You get old because you quit playing.
Crusader
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Reyna » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:23 am

Crusader wrote:My only question is; how does your equipment ever dry out with all that rain? LOL

We mostly just syphon the water out with a straw :D Seriously though, I just hang it up in front of a heater at distance, nature does the rest Lol.
"What do you want for Christmas Little boy?"
"A RANGER TAB MOTHERF**KER!"
--
"RANGER THAT!"
Reyna
Ranger
Ranger

Postby terror management » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:35 am

I will get to to the thank you's and game summary soon but for now we have three issues to deal with.

1.some one walked away with a mac from the game. its an ics with the snake logo so keep an eye out

2.we have more signed waivers than people paid so this means, of course, there are a small number of players who felt they did not have to pay like the rest of us. it is an easy matter to find these culprits, I have a feeling it was probably some of the same guys who stole the mac and then left early.

3. we have an idiot who went to the wrong place after asking directions and seeing the pics of the new place... a place he has been before, no less. now he is whining about getting his money back.... which we are going to begrudgingly do... because we are cool, I guess. He is taking no personal responsibility for his actions and we are the nazi's for his mistake. in the future if any of you have a problem with me or wildboar you should come to us honorably and honestly we will do our best to make it right... and to the idiot don't bother signing up for our future games, we can tell by how you tried to manipulate this situation with falsehoods and halftruths we don't need you around
Airsofter by nature
Team Terror by the grace of God.
!!!!!Rev. Fred Phelps takes it in the a$$!!!!! Thats freedom of speech too
"If winning doesn't matter how come they call them competitions and keep scores?"
terror management
Specops
Specops

Postby Knuckles » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:55 am

Anyone finding a missing Mac11 in their gear can send it (no questions asked) to:

Christian Howarth
950 Clark St.
Eugene, OR 97402

Stealing is both morally wrong and hazardous to your health.
Please buy your gear from Rick Fisher; perhaps he can buy a Life.
Knuckles

Postby Matt » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:17 am

terror management wrote:3. we have an idiot who went to the wrong place after asking directions and seeing the pics of the new place... a place he has been before, no less. now he is whining about getting his money back.... which we are going to begrudgingly do... because we are cool, I guess. He is taking no personal responsibility for his actions and we are the nazi's for his mistake. in the future if any of you have a problem with me or wildboar you should come to us honorably and honestly we will do our best to make it right... and to the idiot don't bother signing up for our future games, we can tell by how you tried to manipulate this situation with falsehoods and halftruths we don't need you around

I'm glad to hear you're paying him back. The game information was in fact a bit confusing. I also had no clue you guys changed the venue, however I wasn't attending so I didn't pay close attention.
Matt

Team: APST

Idot

Postby Painless » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:33 am

3. we have an idiot who went to the wrong place after asking directions and seeing the pics of the new place... a place he has been before, no less. now he is whining about getting his money back.... which we are going to begrudgingly do... because we are cool, I guess. He is taking no personal responsibility for his actions and we are the nazi's for his mistake. in the future if any of you have a problem with me or wildboar you should come to us honorably and honestly we will do our best to make it right... and to the idiot don't bother signing up for our future games, we can tell by how you tried to manipulate this situation with falsehoods and halftruths we don't need you around

I was dealing with this guy all day yesterday every responce the story varied form the last. I even offerd an olive brach take the high road and was going to refund him half the ammount. THE rejected the offer and the story changed again it was like the choose your own adventure books back in grade school and they were LAME. Mabye I will post the correspondance and remove the name???
Painless
Retailer
Retailer

Postby Knuckles » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:41 am

Please do!

I LOVED those books!!

...Turn to page 23.

"You're Blasted! Your lifeless husk drifts off into space. The end."
Please buy your gear from Rick Fisher; perhaps he can buy a Life.
Knuckles

Postby terror management » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:09 am

Nope lets just pay him and move on, its really not that big of deal... the community will decide who was responsible for him going to the wrong place. we'll reimburse his pay-pal account tonight(we'll eat the fees too). we lost over 400 dollars to put on the event whats another 25.00.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Airsofter by nature
"If winning doesn't matter how come they call them competitions and keep scores?"
terror management
Specops
Specops

CQC:Now S.T.D

Postby Painless » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:56 am

I refunded the guy is money, do to his inability to take personal responcabilty he will not be allwed to join in any of our Raindeer games. I want so bad to post all the correspondance sence I dent with his used car salesman tactics but we must take the high ground. This is a dead issue for me. <Door closing>
Painless
Retailer
Retailer

Postby -sfx-jWalsh » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:59 am

wow a loss of over 400 dollars for the event? Is that cash or is that including the Mac 11?
Team ShadowFox
Grants Pass, OR
Staff Sargeant Justen Walsh
Infantry and Specialty Teams
Strength and Honor. HOOAH
-sfx-jWalsh
Grunt
Grunt

Postby terror management » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:27 pm

just cash no-biggie if we hold another event or two we can break even....
Last edited by terror management on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Airsofter by nature
terror management
Specops
Specops

Postby Painless » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:41 pm

We just wanted to walk away form this but Karbonrod wont let it go. We pay him back his money (even though he admits fault) and he spits in our and the communitys face with his condecendign tone THANKS FOR DOING BUISNESS WITH YOU. I feel like I am dealing with a 18 month old except your not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I feel better hopefully Steve does to. I will not make any more post regarding this subject no matter how much we would like to even if he decided to grow a pair and make a post on this.
Painless
Retailer
Retailer

PreviousNext

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games