Santas War II: Santas Stand Up Fight UPDATED WITH DIRECTIONS

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Postby Flak » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:01 am

That is pure BA
Flak

Team: N/A

Postby Knuckles » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:43 am

Santa had a great time.

It was wet, cold and miserable but I'll tell you, when I rounded the bend and saw the acres of cars and kids, I KNEW it would be a great day.

I was trying out my new Echo1 CPM as well as my G36 KSK. Great day for new guns.

Santa did not get railed in the face this year, but he did learn that when you are approaching the Grinch forces (led by some crazy Russian) to make a parlay, you DO NOT draw your sidearm at 20 feet...it hurts. Bad.

Jessa, thanks for the cookies. All of you that came out and made it such a good time, I thank you and the children thank you.

Sponsors. Wow. You guys went all out in providing the kids with some great gear for the win. It was really nice watching all those kids win AEGs (and nice ones too). The looks on their faces when you hand it to them is priceless. Airsoft NorthWest is really coming int ot the scene and mixing it up a little, and we have our local boys Airsoft Warrior and Black Sierra Productions helping out a w. A quick special thanks to Bill and his crew for coming out and making sure were are having the right kind of fun, and also for providing such a nice raffle prize. You guys are cl;a$$ through and through and it's always a pleasure.

Great to see all of my friends and I can't wait to do it again next year.

Merry Christmas AP!
Please buy your gear from Rick Fisher; perhaps he can buy a Life.
Knuckles

Postby Pope_Alex_Kaeda_I » Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:32 am

Santas War II

A huge thank-you to everyone who came out. And now you're wondering how things turned out . . . .

History of the World, Volume II ''Santas War'' wrote:The Grand Army of the North, led by Brigadier General Claus, advanced into the guns of Grinchistan, seeking Adolph Grinchler and his stash of Weapons of Christmas Destruction. With half of Claus'es force sweeping around in a classic flanking maneuver, and half in a head-long assault, at first the Grinches forces were being pounded pretty hard. In a calculated and shrewd ploy, the Grinch lured Santa in for historic peace talks . . . . . then deployed a Gumdrop Minefield behind Santa along a strategic portion of the road that separates Grinchistan from The North Pole, savaging the untold numbers of Elves with well-camouflaged Gumdrop Shrapnel as they pushed up the flanks. The wounds from this dastardly and Grinchly move will take centuries to heal.

Denied the ability to use the high-speed road to push into Adolph Grinchlers main border fortress, Grand Army of the North was forced into bloody, torturous fighting, pushing uphill into the waiting forces of the Grinch. With Gallantry and Elan, and Motivated by the traditional Elven battle cry "For The Children!" while Santa shouted "Ho, Ho, Hose 'em down!", the Elves of the great northern Army sacrificed themselves, trading their lives for inches of gain, wearing down the Grinches forces until a group of Elven Commandos slipped through the defenses, slitting throats the entire way, to steal the Battle Flag that hung above Grinchlers fortress of death. A number of Grinch soldiers were heard muttering about how their ammo was running low, and the hordes of Red Hatted Elven warriors kept coming, cursing the Cheap and Grinchly behavior of Adolph Grinchler.

Seeing the Symbol of their beloved nation, in the hands of Santas Elves, Grinchlers Army fell back, deploying their cruel Gumdrop Minefields to cover their retreat.

The Power of Adolph Grinchler is far from broken, and the Weapons of Christmas Destruction have not been captured, however, its far too late for The Grinch to Steal this Christmas.

Once again, Children of the World are saved by the terrible sacrifices endured by Santas Army, as they seek a way to end Adolph Grinchlers reign of Christmas Terror, and curb the black-hearted cruelty's of the Rogue nation of Grinchistan in what historians will know forever as Santas War.

I really didnt get a good head-count due to the large number of late arrivals, and the generally fluid nature of the event, however best estimates indicate somewhere between 70-100 members of Santas Army, and 50-60 members of the Grinches Army. With the Grinches army primarily on the defensive, and the harsh nature of the terrain, the disparity in numbers was hardly as much of a drawback as it might initially seem. You Grinches had nothing but targets in front of your little black hearts. ;) It was awesome to have each and every one of you out there all day, through all of the downpours, and the cold that bit to the center of everyones bones. I wish I could have shaken all of your hands, and caught everyones name.

A Huge Shout-out to the sponsors of this event, who made it so that Santa could throw all sorts of prizes out into the crowd, sorry we didnt have enough to make sure everyone got something. Next year . . . . . it'll be bigger and better (and hopefully drier......however, as this is the Pacific NorthWest in Winter.....).

Guys from Black Sierra - thanks for helping with this. Your assistance was invaluable. Chase - you coming up with the Gumdrop Minefield was brilliant, Bill - you standing in the middle of the main firefight made keeping the action going wonderful. Adam, how many little errands did I ask you to run? A thousand, in addition to everything else you were doing? Having you there was better than a second me. :-D

I cant even begin to calculate how many toys were donated. At least 3 times as many as last year. My 4-runner was completely filled, and Jesa's car was completely filled as well. A-freaking-mazing. I know there are a whole heck of a lot of kids who think Santa's not slipping up into their Ghetto this year . . . . . but you guys definitely hooked the Big Guy up.

(I'll get the rest of the photos I took posted as soon as I can. And no, they're not all as wicked-cool as this one)
Member of the AirsoftReview Mafia
Umlaut Rabbit - 28 June 2008, Unchkin Rabbit 29 May 2009
Pope_Alex_Kaeda_I

Location: Google makes me clever. Photoshop makes me beautiful.

Postby Pope_Alex_Kaeda_I » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:27 pm

Member of the AirsoftReview Mafia
Umlaut Rabbit - 28 June 2008, Unchkin Rabbit 29 May 2009
Pope_Alex_Kaeda_I

Location: Google makes me clever. Photoshop makes me beautiful.

Postby FishSlapRepublic » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:10 pm

alex_kaeda wrote:Santas War II

(I'll get the rest of the photos I took posted as soon as I can. And no, they're not all as wicked-cool as this one)

MY SPIKY HAT!!!!
Thanks KA-BAR for finding. As for my brother if he wants to use any of my hats again I'm taping it to his head.
One mag one kill.
FishSlapRepublic
Ranger
Ranger

Postby CommieHunter » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:37 pm

Some good pictures in there.

Thanks to everyone. I had fun.
CommieHunter

Team: SOTA

Postby Amity kid » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:06 pm

were is the pic's of the van getting pulled out.
Marine Radiers
Support search & rescue get lost
Amity kid
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Beran » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:28 pm

nobody got any pics of actually pulling it out, everyone was too busy pushing. theres a couple of it in the ditch though.
Let your plans be as dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Beran

Team: APST

Postby Knuckles » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:40 pm

What did I miss?
Please buy your gear from Rick Fisher; perhaps he can buy a Life.
Knuckles

Postby Pulsipher » Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:54 pm

Pulsipher

Team: RR KBAB

Postby Fred » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:17 pm

Pulsipher wrote:Image

Where the f*** is your santa hat!?
"Snow'd: high CRI is the blueish LED color, correct?" Poebot
Fred

Team: {FAG}

Postby Bulldog » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:41 pm

He's not wearing one because hes on the Grinch side. Hence the yellow band
G.O.A.T.....Heavy gunner
Rockin it old school-Asahi m60e3 shorty
Bulldog
Specops
Specops

Team: G.O.A.T

Postby Fred » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:59 pm

Bulldog wrote:He's not wearing one because hes on the Grinch side. Hence the yellow band

Fred = epic fail :cry: :cry: :cry:
"Snow'd: high CRI is the blueish LED color, correct?" Poebot
Fred

Team: {FAG}

Postby KA-BAR » Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:55 am

Fred wrote:
Bulldog wrote:He's not wearing one because hes on the Grinch side. Hence the yellow band

Fred = epic fail :cry: :cry: :cry:

yea so what the eff is new
I am not half as good as I want to be, but I am twice as good as you think I am.
KA-BAR

Postby Seagreen » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:05 pm

Good pics Fred?
"5 color Woodland....it's the new thing."
Seagreen

Team: AIRSOC

PreviousNext

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games