ABT CHARITY GAME

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Postby Rico » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:01 am

Ya, I really wanted to go too, I was already at 4 weekends in a row with airsoft, figured it was probably wife time. Post your feedback, and pictures! I want to know more about this field.
You and your stupid F*ing rope...

Rico
Specops
Specops

Team: APST

Postby KA-BAR » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:06 am

its a great field ryan. its a farm house with 4 shed areas, and a huge backfield with lots of blackberrie bushes. a few trails through them. the backfield could use a lil more work to clear out alot of the blackberries and then it would by way more useable.

max cap at this field is 60. anything more becomes a clusterfuck. the home makes a great killhouse.

i'd play there again at a organized skirm.
I am not half as good as I want to be, but I am twice as good as you think I am.
KA-BAR

Team: N/A

Postby Chickenhawks Ego » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:18 pm

Hey right on Pope. its stuff like that that makes putting on an event like this all the more worth our time.
My guns loaded up and before you know hit you I jump of the wire swoop and then I get you
Chickenhawks Ego
Grunt
Grunt

Team: WYA

Postby terror management » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:01 pm

FOR THE RECORD, FIRST OF MANY CHARITY EVENTS. NEXT ONE WILL BE FOR THE HERO FUND!
Airsofter by nature
Team Terror by the grace of God.
!!!!!Rev. Fred Phelps takes it in the a$$!!!!! Thats freedom of speech too
"If winning doesn't matter how come they call them competitions and keep scores?"
terror management
Specops
Specops

Team: N/A

Previous

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games