[SKR] Team Blacklight Charity War at AA

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Event Information (view in calendar)

Starts: Sat May 25, 2019 10:00 am
Ends: Sat May 25, 2019 5:00 pm
Duration:0 Days, 7 Hours, 0 Minutes

Team Blacklight Charity War at AA

Postby ChickenThighs » Fri May 10, 2019 10:01 am

Join us on May 25, for a day of airsoft to raise money for St. Jude Children’s Hospital. This event is hosted at Action Acres, 10381 S Mulino Rd Canby, Oregon 97013 from 10 AM to 5 PM.

St. Jude provides research and treatment for free to families and victims of childhood cancer. Their research has raised the overall survival for childhood leukemia from 4% to 94%. Come help raise money to support an amazing cause.

The price is $17, Please bring Bio-Degradable BB’s

Please fill out the Online waiver http://actionacresairsoft.com/

Full Seal Goggles and a Lower Face Mask Required and Available

If you don’t have proper eye pro, we will provide full masks for the first 70 who arrive/reserve them. Purchase $5 raffle tickets for a chance to win a, JG Quad RIS AUG (Value $230)

Operation Yellow Lace portrays a conflict between USFOR and OPFOR after they obtain a number of nuclear warheads. A group is sent to retrieve the warheads before they are mounted on an ICBM and launched. Come play as either USFOR or OPFOR and raise money for St. Jude Children’s Hospital. Any questions or mask reservations should be directed to blacklightairsoftor@gmail.com

Note, specific rules may apply for the action acres fields, please check them at: http://www.actionacresairsoft.com/rules.htm
ChickenThighs
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Team Blacklight Charity War at AA

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Sat May 11, 2019 5:44 am

I noticed your event was not associated to the calendar, so I updated it for you :D

Great cause, I hope you get a awesome turnout!
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Team Blacklight Charity War at AA

Postby SpyplaneSniper » Sat May 11, 2019 7:23 pm

Sounds like a blast. Count me in!
Vectors are love, Vectors are life.
SpyplaneSniper
Recruit
Recruit