[OP] DaVinci Code

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Event Information (view in calendar)

Starts: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:00 am
Ends: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:30 pm
Duration:0 Days, 8 Hours, 30 Minutes

DaVinci Code

Postby Sir Stubby Eyre » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:15 pm

Hayward Presents DaVinci Code

Saturday September 25 @ Camp R&R

The Museum has been broken into and four boxes of art have been taken. The thieves have split up and hidden the boxes; each box has two thieves watching over them. The thieves have been spotted by people as they move the boxes around to hide them. The people have information that can be bought for the box locations; however be careful how much you pay, they may only give you part of the location. The Museum has hired a recovery team to get the boxes back to the Museum (location at the Stage, I.E. P9). On behalf of the Museum, the recovery team has access to use two vehicles. One vehicle is to be used to get the boxes back to the museum. The second vehicle is used as a medical unit (respond for the recovery team). As the recovery team sets off, they are hit with misdirection by the thieves keeping them on their toes. Note for the recovery team, it is important to know how to read a map to know where the thieves are keeping the boxes of art. If you need more money to get the information you need for the boxes; you can seek out Easter eggs that you can find and take to the ATM (Trading Post) to get money.

Need a little help:
I am looking for four actors with working pistols to be my people to give information and you can be geared up and not too noticeable. It also means their entry fee is covered. If you want to be one of these people please contact Lydia Hayward on Facebook to let her know that you are interested.

I also need two large groups:
1. To be thieves that is good at keeping misdirection and keeping the other team engaged to getting the boxes back. The thieves respond is going to be at B-16 (base of Elk Ridge).

2. The other team to be the recovery team that knows how to read maps and can work as a team to get items back to the museum. The recovery respond is the medical vehicle; respond will change accordingly to how many people need to respond at a time. The museum is at P-9 (Stage) each box needs to get back to the museum in order to win the game.

Note: Laminated Maps can be bought at Airsoft Essential for $2 or you can print them off at http://www.camprandr.com for free. Also death rags are required.

Where:Camp R&R
61635 NW Agaard Rd
Gales Creek, Oregon 97117
Map:Map to Camp R&R
Field Map:General Field Map
Camping:Camping is available for a additional $5.00 per night
Cost:Cash, Visa and MasterCard on location
$25.00 Saturday 21st of September
Sir Stubby Eyre
Sponsor
Sponsor

Team: N/A