Can you have other bright-colored tips?

Airsoft safety discussion. Post here with questions about laws and safety concerns.

Postby Cap n pickles » Sat May 08, 2010 1:53 pm

You guys, give him a break, that was like 5 years ago that he was a newb.

You guys are so mean on here. /sarcasm
"All our liberties are due to men who, when their conscience has compelled them, have broken the laws of the land."
William Kingdon Clifford
Cap n pickles

Team: N/A

Postby Partiro » Sun May 09, 2010 11:15 pm

Just do what you want with your gun sheesh.. The only way someone can confiscate your gun is the police or school. No civilian can confiscate your gun just because they want to... By going to a public school you give your rights to having your things confiscated. If you are dumb enough to get a gun confiscated than I think you don't deserve one in the first place..
Partiro
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Pacman » Mon May 10, 2010 1:45 am

Fight da' man, paint it black with Krylon fusion if plastic or Krylon textured black if metal. Hell, paint it hot pink then da' man won't be frontin' on you all's when laying down some phat airsoft beats-WORD
2010 AP player of the year
Pacman
Specops
Specops

Postby Jester316 » Mon May 10, 2010 10:41 am

The_True wrote:Just do what you want with your gun sheesh.. The only way someone can confiscate your gun is the police or school. No civilian can confiscate your gun just because they want to... By going to a public school you give your rights to having your things confiscated. If you are dumb enough to get a gun confiscated than I think you don't deserve one in the first place..

The school can only confiscate things if they are on school property... which I hope to god he doesn't take an airsoft replica to school. Having it taken away would be the last of his problems...

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Solid » Mon May 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Jester316 wrote:
The_True wrote:Just do what you want with your gun sheesh.. The only way someone can confiscate your gun is the police or school. No civilian can confiscate your gun just because they want to... By going to a public school you give your rights to having your things confiscated. If you are dumb enough to get a gun confiscated than I think you don't deserve one in the first place..

The school can only confiscate things if they are on school property... which I hope to god he doesn't take an airsoft replica to school. Having it taken away would be the last of his problems...

And then shit would fall on all of us. I can just see it now: "Young Teen Brings Machine Gun to School, Threatens Staff and Students"
Solid

Team: DRAT

Postby Catch22 » Mon May 10, 2010 8:43 pm

I seriously think you guys start to go off topic on purpose.... Hoping Gunny will come in with a monkey story or something.
Catch22

Team: SpecDet1

Previous

Return to Safety/Legality