Unarmed/blade safety kills

Airsoft safety discussion. Post here with questions about laws and safety concerns.

Postby MitchD » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:53 am

Snake_Eyes wrote:ssSSHH Mitch youre giving away my secrets! In all seriousness though I think there was one time that I called over someone from the over team at Infidel Bash because we were on an alliance. After he gave me some cover fire I got the call that the alliance had ended, soooo I killed him before he got the same message!

Yes, that one, and I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT!!
:lol:
MitchD
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby Snake_Eyes » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:20 am

Haha!!! Oh man now I remember your name, at first I didnt know if it was you!

I look forward to your revenge! I hope to get a good chuckle when I least expect it!

Good times!
My sword runs at 450 FPS, try to out run that! 35+ Sword/Knife Kills and counting.
Snake_Eyes
Specops
Specops

Postby Savage117 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Catch22 wrote:
AP wrote:RUBBER KNIFE KILLS
Players are allowed to "tap out" other players with rubber or plastic knives made for safe Airsoft use. Touch your opponent with your rubber knife and simply tell them that they're dead. Contact should be no more than a tap; there's absolutely no slashing, throwing, hitting or martial arts physical contact allowed. Contact must be made with a rubber or plastic replica of a knife, sticks and other objects do not work. DO NOT tap another player in the head, neck, face or groin. Players eliminated by this method should try and acknowledge their hit/death silently.

http://www.airsoftpacific.com/content.php?page=2

Catch, how did you get that safty list? Only place I could find safety rules were in the Forum area and that is missing the part about rubber knives. http://www.airsoftpacific.com/viewtopic.php?t=104 Now I feel a bit foolish, its probably right in front of me. My bad.

Hey I re-united two old enemies, awsome. :evil:
Savage117
Grunt
Grunt

Postby RiotingCows » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Top right under search bar there is an "INFO" Drop down menu under "Safety rule"
Edit: Covers all AP game rules
Kick me. I go "Moooooooo!!!!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA5v0bZij40
RiotingCows
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Savage117 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Thank you Rioting cows, that would be my problem, I dont get a drop down menu when I mouse over that choice, but I get one for all the others. Very strange.

Thank you,
Savage117
Grunt
Grunt

Previous

Return to Safety/Legality