Camp R&R Change of SOP for tagging guns for Chrono.

Airsoft safety discussion. Post here with questions about laws and safety concerns.

Camp R&R Change of SOP for tagging guns for Chrono.

Postby Sir Stubby Eyre » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:32 pm

At one of our last game we had an issue with someone shooting hot. We did a chrono test in the field and found that the gun was indeed shooting hot. I was not able to confirm that he went through chrono station due to the fact that he had multiple chrono tags on his gun, IE Badge of Honor. In the past I have allowed these Badges to remain on the gun and consider that the gun is valid and good to go since it passes chrono.

SOP #1 We are changing the way that we are tagging the guns now. We will gladly leave your badge of honor and even add new colors to it if you want, but those are no longer valid. You have to have a separate tag on the front of the gun with the current game day color, which we provide, this way we will know if you have gone through chrono station or not.

SOP #2 We are also adding a stamp on the back of your hand at time of registration, this will indicate to us that you have paid, registered, and signed the waiver. No one will be choreographed without the stamp.

SOP #3 Chrono station is located next to the Ammo Shack. SOP is to lineup, when it is your turn tell me what weight of BB you are using, insert mag, aim in chrono and shoot a BB, we will check to see if the gun passes, we will give you a tag to put on the gun, remove mag and clear gun using barrel of water next to the chrono station.

No one will be allowed onto the field without the stamp and a chrono tag on your gun.

Thank you for your time and understanding, we are just trying to make the games better and safer for everyone.

Sir Stubby
Sir Stubby Eyre
Sponsor
Sponsor

Team: N/A

Re: Camp R&R Change of SOP for tagging guns for Chrono.

Postby drpepper475 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:26 pm

Thank you for cracking down on those who fudge the rules. My cheeks thank you.
"you guys might be winning ,but I'm having more fun"
drpepper475

Team: N/A

Return to Safety/Legality