Penalty/Fine

Airsoft safety discussion. Post here with questions about laws and safety concerns.

Postby omega1 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:38 pm

besides, most of us aren't in a "club". The closest thing we have to a club is this website community, so in fact, you are already part of the "club" by finding this site.
M4 CQBR, P90 TR, M3 Shorty, HFC M9, KJW Sig P229, WE 1911
omega1
Specops
Specops

Team: N/A

Postby Beran » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:18 pm

you might be surprised at how willing some people are to pick up other people to bring to games. i know there are a lot of people from washington who come to skirmishes regularly, my suggestion is post in the thread when a game is announced that you need a lift and see if anyone can come get you. it wont happen every time, but eventually you will find someone who goes to games ona semi-regular basis and lives near enough to pick you up.
Let your plans be as dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Beran

Team: APST

Postby saddaminator » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:27 pm

just contact the land owners and the police beforehand. then it should be cool. if you dont already have permission, get it!
saddaminator
Specops
Specops

Postby No-Name » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:34 pm

There is this guy at my school that goes to this one place leagally. I know him but hardly talk to him but I will ask him for a ride whenever I see him next. If I mature up, promise none of you will kick my a$$ (like literally, not just with guns) if I come to an AP match.
No-Name
Ranger
Ranger

Postby saddaminator » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:36 pm

well, that just depends ;)...
saddaminator
Specops
Specops

Postby Pope_Alex_Kaeda_I » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:39 pm

NarleyNick wrote:There is this guy at my school that goes to this one place leagally. I know him but hardly talk to him but I will ask him for a ride whenever I see him next. If I mature up, promise none of you will kick my a$$ (like literally, not just with guns) if I come to an AP match.
We're not going to do anything Illegal. That means we're not going to haul your skinny a$$ into the woods and beat you like a Red-Headed Stepchild. If you come out, and act the fool, expect to have some loudmouth like me walk over and either tell you, or your parent/guardian that you're not welcome at our events.

We've been trying to tell you from day one - dont be a bleeding idiot - your actions reflect on all of us - and they reflect on your peer group in our eyes. Dont Be A Fool (stay in school)
Member of the AirsoftReview Mafia
Umlaut Rabbit - 28 June 2008, Unchkin Rabbit 29 May 2009
Pope_Alex_Kaeda_I

Location: Google makes me clever. Photoshop makes me beautiful.

Postby No-Name » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:44 pm

alex_kaeda wrote: If you come out, and act the fool, expect to have some loudmouth like me walk over and either tell you, or your parent/guardian that you're not welcome at our events.

I can almost %100 guarantee that I would not act like a fool at an airsoft match. I love airsofting, it's just that I seem to get a little pushy here and there on forums. Just forget anything i have said in the past, I am going to try my best to get my good rep up.
No-Name
Ranger
Ranger

Previous

Return to Safety/Legality