Associations and then...Federation?

Airsoft safety discussion. Post here with questions about laws and safety concerns.

Associations and then...Federation?

Postby JB » Thu May 04, 2006 2:57 pm

Hi,mates...

After one message of Downslide from Wisconsin i am thinking about Airsoft´s Association in USA.

In yours differents states do you have any trouble to will be Airsoft Association?And to make one Federation,how many association will you need generate?

I am a member of the Association Airsoft Barcelona that is the first registered in Catalonia Government(Catalonia is our "state")and our team name is COM.B.A.T. Not is the same name but is the same people :)

In a first time the comunity of Airsoft´s players in Barcelona will be put in a only Association but we think that will be better that each Airsoft Team will create his association and then with a minimum of Five associations we will create one Federation.(For example...The Federation of Catalonian Airsoft Associations)

I put in your knowledge that here one Federation is more heavy front the local autority that one association.What do you think about the creation of one Federation in USA?Exists today any Federation?and Associations...how many?

I see that in Wisconsin...exists this association that is formed for those teams:

Cobra Company - www.cobracompanywi.com
DRASI
Echo Squadron - www.echosquadron.com/
Fox Team Airsoft - www.foxteamairsoft.cjb.net/
Group W RCT Special Operations - www.grpwrct.com/airsoft.htm
Task Force Delta - http://www.taskforcedelta.com/
Tiger Recon - http://www.airsoftplayersclub.com/

One more thing...perhaps is a few strange but the creation of an Airsoft Association is possible...also the Airsoft isn´t regulate,strange?yeah...but here the burocratic and those threats are a few ambiguous.And one last thing...the policy ever will be more slow that the needly people.

P.D.
Sorry for my regular english :(
JB
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Return to Safety/Legality