ICS MP5 Gearbox

Discuss battery powered AEGs (Automatic Electric Guns) in this forum.

ICS MP5 Gearbox

Postby Atallwhiteboy » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:37 pm

i got a CA mp5 and the gear box isn't great so i want to put this one inhttp://www.airsplat.com/Items/AC-UPI-ICS-MC62.htm is it any good? how good are ics gearboxes in general?
Atallwhiteboy
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby league 4 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:42 pm

You might want to re think how "great" the GB is. You won't see any performance increase by installing that ICS gearbox. If you want better performance, get a tbb, SCS nub, and/or a new bucking. If you want a higher ROF, get a new motor or battery. More FPS, change the spring. Maybe a new piston or nozzle too, I can't remember if the CA ones have O rings.
league 4
Specops
Specops

Team: 9/G

Postby Octose » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:44 pm

PLEASE PLEASE Do not order from Airsplat. I spent $10 on Silicone Spray item with $6 shipping. They sent me something that was not the product I ordered, yet I called them and they said they had run out of what I ordered, so they sent me this. Not only that, I looked up the product and could get it at Baxter's for 4.99.

I advise you to NEVER order from Airsplat. Bait and Switch is what they do, they will not refund my order what so ever. And I have already filed a complaint to the Government (yes i'm dead f*cking serious)
Octose
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Nec » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Linky no worky.

Octose wrote:PLEASE PLEASE Do not order from Airsplat. I spent $10 on Silicone Spray item with $6 shipping. They sent me something that was not the product I ordered, yet I called them and they said they had run out of what I ordered, so they sent me this. Not only that, I looked up the product and could get it at Baxter's for 4.99.

I advise you to NEVER order from Airsplat. Bait and Switch is what they do, they will not refund my order what so ever. And I have already filed a complaint to the Government (yes i'm dead f*cking serious)
Don't start this. :roll:
There's a difference between a person who has a screwdriver and a person who knows what they are doing.
Nec
Specops
Specops

Postby k3gn3123512 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Octose wrote:PLEASE PLEASE Do not order from Airsplat. I spent $10 on Silicone Spray item with $6 shipping. They sent me something that was not the product I ordered, yet I called them and they said they had run out of what I ordered, so they sent me this. Not only that, I looked up the product and could get it at Baxter's for 4.99.

I've had no bad experiences yet. There are better retailers but Airsplat is not too bad.
k3gn3123512
Ranger
Ranger

Postby league 4 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Nec wrote:Linky no worky.

It's just to a stock ICS MP5 gearbox....
league 4
Specops
Specops

Team: 9/G

Return to AEG/Electrics