G3 into swedish AK4. GandG or ClassicArmy?

Discuss battery powered AEGs (Automatic Electric Guns) in this forum.

G3 into swedish AK4. GandG or ClassicArmy?

Postby Twigg » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:01 am

I've ben looking for a G3 to convert into the Swedish AK4OR. I have a JG G3 but I'm having a hard time putting $400 into it knowing if I drop it, it'l snap inhalf.

my Q is which model G3 should I invest into, GandG or Classic army? They both are not easy to find, but which one should I be looking for.

I'm more worried about how well the body feels and how strong the front end sits on the body. With a full rail and all the parts I'll put onto this gun, it's going to be front heavy. my current G3 feels like the front is going to fall off.

please don't just tell me GandG is better then classic army. I know what to expect internally

I'm NOT worried About perfomenc outa da box. It could come with a broken motor and I won't care, it's going to be replaced anyway.
Twigg
Grunt
Grunt

Team: RNDM

Re: G3 into swedish AK4. GandG or ClassicArmy?

Postby Twigg » Thu May 02, 2013 11:06 am

does any one know where I can get a GandG or classic army G3? Anyone? I figerd this is a place where people talk about airsoft, but every one is more interested in mill sim. I don't care much for mill sim, I just wanna look diff then all these U.S. Mill sim players.

"Airsoft is always more fun then simulation" (The Running Man)
Twigg
Grunt
Grunt

Team: RNDM

Postby crazydemon » Thu May 02, 2013 12:51 pm

As far as I know G&G does not make a G3, they do have the shorter version.
http://www.guay2.com/web/gt_product/fs5 ... hp?lang=en

I also havn't seen any Classic Army G3's for sale in a long time. You might want to check for some used guns on different airsoft forums or check ebay.

The JG G3 isn't a bad gun, I had a friend run one over from barrel to stock and and all it did was break the rear stock off, the gun still worked. They aren't to bad, and probly your best choice for a G3 at this point.

Your other option is the good old Tokyo Marui but they are spendy.
http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/a ... i_SG_1.htm

Good luck on your build.
I can't outrun the bullet. So I might as well stay to face it.
crazydemon
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Bulldog » Thu May 02, 2013 3:09 pm

Your best bet it to find a TM g3 and build it. I personally do not like the new CA bodies that are on their SAR series. What would be ideal is if you can find an old school CA heavy weight metal body. However the TM plastic isn't that bad.
G.O.A.T.....Heavy gunner
Rockin it old school-Asahi m60e3 shorty
Bulldog
Specops
Specops

Team: G.O.A.T

Postby Rentax » Thu May 02, 2013 5:06 pm

I have a bunch of G3 parts and what not just lying around including a RS wooden fore grip and wooden butt stock, and a RS OD plastic fore grip and butt stock Both need modifying to work on airsoft. I've got a grey TM full sized G3 body kit, plus a Sprayed Black TM G3, a black TM G3 SAS, and a metal bodied CA G3, an a SHIT TON of Magazines. Several high caps, a bunch of metal mid caps, and a bunch of plastic mid cap.
If you are looking for something specific PM me and we can talk about a deal.
I have most of them a back up guns...
The G3 live isn't really popular around here. not because of Milsim, but because unless you are running a whole team with the G3 Variant, it's hard for your team mates to share mags and what not.
We do what we want
Rentax

Team: SpecDet1

Return to AEG/Electrics