Crosman as a brand

Discuss battery powered AEGs (Automatic Electric Guns) in this forum.

Crosman as a brand

Postby theairsoftbay » Thu May 16, 2013 6:04 pm

What do you guys think of Crosman as an airsoft brand. Don't just point out the bad things and call them cheap pieces of crap. HAHA. They are better now than what they used to be I just wanted all of your opinions.
theairsoftbay
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Crosman as a brand

Postby Cyclops » Thu May 16, 2013 6:09 pm

Crossmen might have gotten better but not much. Ya they will last some time but then brake down easy. I might use one for an indoor field but for out door your going to just be a noise maker. Meaning your Bbs wont go as far as most AEG's and accuracy is pretty bad after a short distance. So all depends on what type of game your going to play.
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Team: F.O.A.D

Postby Jester316 » Thu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm

A nice hard crap is better than a runny one... But it's still a crap...

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Spitfire » Thu May 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Jester316 wrote:A nice hard crap is better than a runny one... But it's still a crap...

Beautifully put.

I don't think Crosman really makes airsoft guns though, do they? They're just one of those companies that gets all the licenses on making guns, like Cybergun does.

Even if they're not, they're absolute crap. Any Crosman gun I've ever taken apart has low-LPAG quality.
Although, oddly enough, their .2g BBs have always functioned really well in any gun I've ever owned... Not quite as good as my G&G ones, but still really good.
Spitfire
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Nimrod » Thu May 16, 2013 8:24 pm

The Bushmaster Carbon 15 has Crosman trade marks on it but is made by ICS. It's a pretty good backup gun for the money.
"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"-Mary Pickford
Nimrod
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shadowsta13 » Thu May 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Never really trusted most of their products. Though I had a look at one of their single shot shotguns and they feel worse than before, they may have fixed the tube/barrel rip-out problem but even crappier plastic, weird a$$ mag and mag release, and the fact that it weights about the same as one of my old spring pistols. Then there's their "zombie" and "Marines" edition models. I didn't want to pay $45 for your clear trishot and now you want $70 for either Lime-Green or "Brown" paint scheme.
Top mattress, Left cargo pocket. Ready... Move!
Shadowsta13
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SCST

Postby Android » Fri May 17, 2013 7:15 am

The only thing of Crosman I trust is their airguns. Used them when I was a kid & had a lot of fun learning marksmanship with their pellet rifles.

Airsoft... Not so much.
"It's nothing to worry about. It's just a fire on my head."
Android
Specops
Specops

Return to AEG/Electrics