LCT AK'S

Discuss battery powered AEGs (Automatic Electric Guns) in this forum.

LCT AK'S

Postby mcintyr2 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Hey guys, I'm thinking of buying an LCT AKM or AMKS and was just wondering if someone could tell me more about the brand and what to look out for
mcintyr2
Grunt
Grunt

Team: P.M.C.

Re: LCT AK'S

Postby OcelotM16A4 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:50 pm

By LCT do you mean Lancer Tactical?
GO AVS GO!
OcelotM16A4
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Riddick » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Like us on Facebook: TBA
Check out our events: I'm coming back 2024
Riddick

Postby Switchback » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:08 pm

OcelotM16A4 wrote:By LCT do you mean Lancer Tactical?

I HOPE he means “Li Cheng Technique" because there are plenty of reviews on Lancer Tactical out there. LCT is a little more uncommon in my experience. I've seen mostly AK-style rifles from them, but apparently they make American guns as well. They offer nearly every concievable configuration of the old Russian workhorse, and parts to make that special rifle.

Here's a little somethin' somethin' from Google:

http://www.foxairsoft.com/news/1111/lct-aks74un-review.html wrote:LCT began their business several years ago developing full wood and metal kits for the plastic bodied Tokyo Marui AK-47 variants. About 3 years ago, LCT began producing their own internals and selling fully assembled AKs. While they always used the very highest quality materials and workmanship, the externals were still based on the Tokyo Marui kits and therefore suffered somewhat. In order to build a kit, a great deal of adjustability is necessary and that means a lot of extra parts and fasteners so that the kit will fit a wide range of variably sized original guns.

The major difference with the new generation of LCT AEGs, or NV, is that they are complete designs from the ground up. They also feature a realistic takedown which AK enthusiasts will love.

If you scroll down, you'll see the internals. Nothing less than you're paying for with some of the pricetags. Very well put together and solid replicas. Without a doubt on par with some of the better known companies and their AK models.
"I have the cutest dog."
Switchback

Postby mcintyr2 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:43 pm

Thanks guys that really helps! and I was not referring to lancer tactical by the way
mcintyr2
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Switchback » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:57 pm

sourkraut45 wrote:Thanks guys that really helps! and I was not referring to lancer tactical by the way

Awesome. Let us know when you buy one :)

I'd love to see how it turns out...
"I have the cutest dog."
Switchback

Postby mcintyr2 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:06 pm

will do!
mcintyr2
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Alien_Hunter » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:24 pm

LCT is the sh*t hands down. In terms of Überness, it goes: Real Sword>LCT>VFC>Dboy>Cyma. Get an LCT an you'll... have a very nice gun for a long time. Really, I would sell my family into slavery for one if there was anybody interested.
I'm the osiris of this.
Alien_Hunter
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Chowdberg » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:06 am

I have had the personal pleasure of feeling up several LCT AKs.

At the moment, I'm in the possession of the LCT RPK74MN. Dare I say it feels absolutely beautiful. The weight is there, the functionality is there, and without a doubt, there has been absolutely no downside to it in the slightest.

I've seen and gotten my hands on the LCT AK104 model as well. You get a special feeling of badass when you cradle it in your arms.
I'd tell you to be careful. It's not the Tank you need to fear.
It's Slumberman

Chowdberg
Grunt
Grunt

Team: RR KBAB

Postby DRK » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:09 am

I own the following LCT AK's:

(3) AK pistols ( poor attempt at a Draco)
AKS-74
AKS-74u ( AKSU)
AKMS
AKMSU (Daytona engine inside)
AK74M
AMD-65
AKMS tacticool
AIMS
RPK

What I have learned is there is a battery space issue. You need a specific kind of lipo to travel down the RSB so it fits well.

Fox airsoft sells them wired to deans or ebairsoft sells them cheaper but your looking at 3 week lag time. Maybe a few days sooner since your on the pacific side. But they come from eb air with small tamiya heads.

My ak74m has more battery space then my RPK. I am able to fit a 3000 mAh lipo in my 74m, but only a 2000 mAh in my RPK.

So if your looking for max battery size, get a solid stock. Any folder stock will have to live with at best a 1400 mAh stick lipo- in 11.1 that is. Also the upper handguards are able to twist and could be shored up. The underfolder models have sturdy arms and they don't flex up and down on me when extended. But their new so give it time and it might loosen up.

Cyma's new 200 round 45 round style magazines lock in and feed with no issues in 7.62 and 5.45 type.

One peeve though, is I am able to loose the rear site a little too easily with their AK's. even though they make VFC's still, those never came off. I lost my RPK and AMD-65 rear sites and didnt realize it during a game. But the leaf springs stayed in just fine.
DRK
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mcintyr2 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:18 am

Between the AKMS and the AK74M, which would you say has sturdier components? And how bout internals? Ive heard quite a few Reports on people's pistons breaking running 11.1 lipos w/ 25C dump.
mcintyr2
Grunt
Grunt

Postby ogrejager » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:36 am

Alien_Hunter wrote: Really, I would sell my family into slavery for one if there was anybody interested.

Pictures of your mom and sister(s), if any, please.

My dog may not be "cute" or "cool"...but he HUNTS!
ogrejager

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Alien_Hunter » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:18 pm

ogrejager wrote:
Alien_Hunter wrote: Really, I would sell my family into slavery for one if there was anybody interested.

Pictures of your mom and sister(s), if any, please.

That's my sister. Let me know if you want to see my mom.
I'm the osiris of this.
Alien_Hunter
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DRK » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:49 pm

sourkraut45 wrote:Between the AKMS and the AK74M, which would you say has sturdier components? And how bout internals? Ive heard quite a few Reports on people's pistons breaking running 11.1 lipos w/ 25C dump.

the AKMS i found to have a firm stock. but its still new. over time, that metal will start to free up. nearly all my LCT AK's have the issue of the top hand guard moving, except my AIMS. which is very firm in place. so i would vote that one the best.

as for pistons. only my RPK which went through a lot of bb's had a hiccup. it currently stopped feeding last game when a lipo cooked off during switching. the nozzle seems to be out of place and doesnt feed. the RPK rear site seems to be able to come off to easily.
DRK
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Forty5ive » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Chowdberg wrote:I have had the personal pleasure of feeling up several LCT AKs.

At the moment, I'm in the possession of the LCT RPK74MN. Dare I say it feels absolutely beautiful. The weight is there, the functionality is there, and without a doubt, there has been absolutely no downside to it in the slightest.

I've seen and gotten my hands on the LCT AK104 model as well. You get a special feeling of badass when you cradle it in your arms.

Where do you find these AEGs? I cant seem to find a retailer.

Edit: Nevermind, I found a list of US retailers.
Last edited by Forty5ive on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Forty5ive
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to AEG/Electrics