G&P Stoner 63

Discuss battery powered AEGs (Automatic Electric Guns) in this forum.

G&P Stoner 63

Postby ScaredShooter » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Anybody around here owned or fondled one of these?

Very interesting.. Me likey

Redwolf vid
Doesn't communist sound more dangerous than fascist?
ScaredShooter
Ranger
Ranger

Team: {FAG}

Re: G&P Stoner 63

Postby G00SE770 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:23 pm

I like it ---very nice...
G00SE770
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby DRK » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:43 pm

i have one. i got it for cheap about 9 months ago for $300 shipped. G&P makes it wires to deans. i have a 11.1 3000 mAh lipo that fits easily and still has room. it requires a small allen head key to remove the stock pad to replace the battery.

the box mag is rather short capacity and is wired to a 9v battery, the battery on the AEG does warm up some after 2 box mags worth. reloading it isnt as fast. bingo airsoft had a great idea to dremel a hole the width of a 1000 bb bottle on the left side of the box mag. it allows the user to increase the capacity by 1000 and have faster reloads. he JB welded the top portion of the bottle to the box and snipped the tip. to fast load another 1000 shots. you would flip the gun over and thread in another bottle and flip it back over.

they make 2 models. one with rails and one without. neither have a rail on the top cover. but thats an easy fix if you need it.
DRK
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ScaredShooter » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:50 pm

DRK wrote:i have one. i got it for cheap about 9 months ago for $300 shipped.

Sweet Jesus, where did you acquire one at that price?!

Good info, gracias.
Doesn't communist sound more dangerous than fascist?
ScaredShooter
Ranger
Ranger

Team: {FAG}

Postby DRK » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Internet forum. First lesson at wining, don't sleep.
DRK
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shortbu » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:03 pm

I have one. Paid around $420 for it from Evike with a promo.
When it arrived, I loaded it with bb's, slammed a battery in it, and took it outside excited as all get out to shoot it. To much dismay as soon as I pulled the trigger it stripped out the gear box. The entire gear box! It seams the bearing bound, snapped the shaft on the gear, the gear jammed cockeyed and and the other gears stripped or broke from the first gear being wedged in there.
I originally intended to basically use the base platform, and completely gut, and build the crap out of the internals anyway, so I didn't return it. It's since been "modified" and is a rediculously fun support weapon.
I guess what I'm getting at is that I've heard I'm not the first person this has happened to, so unless you're willing to shell out a pretty penny for one that will be reliable, I would steer clear. I mean they are already expensive stock, and now I have over $700 into mine, and the tech that built it for me didn't charge me ANY labor. The labor alone could have easily ran another buck fifty easily, as he had tons of time into it.
Also, they are a phony pony to work on, box mags aren't the highest quality and they are $120 each, and the hop up is completely plastic that nobody makes an upgrade for because they are top fed.
BUT, IT IS SEXY AS HELL!!!
Joke em' if they can't take a shazaam!
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SpecDet1

Return to AEG/Electrics