ECHO 1 PRI Delta 9"

Discuss battery powered AEGs (Automatic Electric Guns) in this forum.

ECHO 1 PRI Delta 9"

Postby Aforbit » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:28 am

Hello AP,

I was in my local shop yesterday to buy some BB's and started talking with the owners just kinda Bsing ya know normal stuff. They asked me about the 249 I bought from them how I liked it and if everything was working with it . I told them I loved it just that sometimes it's a pain when I am Humping it across the field and doing rush type tactics. I expressed interest in buying another AEG and they showed me an ECHO 1 PRI Delta 9" not as a replacement for my 249 para but as something else I can run if I don't feel like having to lug the S.A.W. around.

I know ECHO 1 is a good brand, I just want to do my due diligence before I go out and Buy another AEG.

The AEG looks and sounds solid but do you guys have any advice about this AEG?

Have any of you used this type of AEG before?
There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.
Aforbit
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: ECHO 1 PRI Delta 9"

Postby Switchback » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:40 am

Your a SAW guy, so you're used to shooting a lot. An E1 is just a middle of the road gun, and probably won't hold up to as much abuse as you'd like. Don't get me wrong, E1 makes some solid guns, but you can do better. This thing is listed around $250, and for that price you can get a Dytac. I would read up on Dytac before making a decision.

In short, the PRI is a fine gun, but high priced. It has solid components like 8mm steel bearings, like you would expect, but there are other things to consider. I've shot an AR with a similar handguard and it is comfortable as all get out. Just keep in mind you aren't paying for anything but the handguard here; $250 for a plastic bodied 14.5" M4. If you want a backup/kick-around weapon, I would buy something you won't overpay for, because this is just a traded up M4 "Basic Version" and not the SAW equivalent in M4 skin. Check out Dytac.
"I have the cutest dog."
Switchback

Postby Aforbit » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:07 am

I did a short review the Dytac M4. I think it looks good and It deserves some more looking into. Thank you switchback.
There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.
Aforbit
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Jmonday » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:19 am

It's gonna be hard getting used to not having the full fire power that your used to with the SAW. Just take aimed shots, and not spray.;) Echo 1 is a decent manufacturer of Airsoft guns.
Jmonday
Grunt
Grunt

Return to AEG/Electrics