P90 MOSFET

Discuss battery powered AEGs (Automatic Electric Guns) in this forum.

P90 MOSFET

Postby Ironmonkie » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:52 pm

I want to make a MOSFET for my P90, but don't know if I have to do anything different, as there is a "2 stage" trigger. Any help would be great.
[url]youtube.com/tunerguy82[/url]
Active duty US Navy
Ironmonkie
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: P90 MOSFET

Postby Ironmonkie » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:47 am

Know what, let me introduce myself, right quick. My name is Seth, I'm 31, been playing airsoft since 2010, but hat to take the past year or so off, due to a knee injury I suffered while going through boot camp. I had surgery to repair a torn meniscus just over a year ago, and I can finally run a bit. The P90 I'm working on was my first AEG, so I have a little attachment to it. Currently I am a third class petty officer in the Navy, and though I was trained as a fire controlman, I was forced to rerate to a boatswains mate after failing out of AEGIS training, due to my surgery. I am familiar with electronics, thanks to the Navy, but I'm a little iffy on how to wire a MOSFET for my gun, because of the way the trigger works. I want to maintain bot semi and full auto capabilities, because the field I will be playing at, Ballahack in Chesapeake Virginia, requires you switch to semi auto when entering the buildings they have.
[url]youtube.com/tunerguy82[/url]
Active duty US Navy
Ironmonkie
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Return to AEG/Electrics