Need a New M4

Discuss battery powered AEGs (Automatic Electric Guns) in this forum.

Re: Need a New M4

Postby pathfinder » Sun May 04, 2014 4:15 pm

i hear the sound of verbal combat and i was drawn in by the confrontation...

I LIVE FOR ANGER AND FRUSTRATION!

COMBAT IS WHERE I WILL BE!

AND NOW YOU MUST DEAL WITH THE CREATION OF ALL THE UNPLEASANTRIES OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!

now thunderkiss you can shut yer crying pie hole, or ill drag KA-BAR out of his cage....

i say....get a Echo1 and clap along if thats what happiness is to you...
Promoters who charge $40 for a game they just copy and paste, does not give a crap about you, they care about money.
pathfinder
Soldier
Soldier

Team: DRAT

Postby ThunderKissNW » Sun May 04, 2014 4:24 pm

:roll:
Oh geez.....
:lol:
We have the best pricing in the NW for airsoft gear.
And now we offer the best indoor experience for our great community.
ThunderKissNW
Sponsor
Sponsor

Team: N/A
Location: 14602 NE Fourth Plain Rd, Suite J, Vancouver, Wa 98682

Postby 1SGT.Reaper » Sun May 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Well this has gone way off topic
"Retreat Hell, We're just advancing in a different direction"
1SGT.Reaper
Grunt
Grunt

Team: ODA 556

Postby Whiplash » Sun May 04, 2014 8:14 pm

I have the kwa magpul erg and it is great the only thing you need to upgrade in it is the bucking. KWA is a great company , Ive never had a problem with mine.
Whiplash
Grunt
Grunt

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Shortbu » Sun May 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Wow! I, as well as many others would probably appreciate people keeping their personal rants to themselves. I airsoft to escape the drama,and find it rather unsavory, and well..childish.
YZ, you know I have no problem with you personally, but airing out dirty laundry on a public forum isn't cool.
I'm not a White Knight for TKNW, but I do have to say that Bill and his staff has always taken very good care of me, and my equipment. Bill has followed up with multiple PM's to make sure I was happy with products, or service. While I can't speak for any employee/business interactions(it's not my place, and I've never worked there), I would not air it out in a public forum for all to see.
YZ, I hope to maintain the friendly banter, and commerdery we have shared, and one day I hope to be able to make it out to one of your games and check it out.
TKNW, I will continue to do business with you, and appreciate the professionalism you have shown me in all of our dealings.
Shortbus OUT!
Joke em' if they can't take a shazaam!
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Robeson » Mon May 05, 2014 12:21 am

For what it's worth; I have the KWA KM4 RIS (which is right in the middle of your price range,) and I think its well worth the money, it's really accurate and solid built. From what I gather, general opinion is usually that the KWA's have the best factory gearbox available.
You either live by it or just talk about it.
Robeson
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Wisenheimer » Mon May 05, 2014 9:40 am

If you look back at what was said, I simply said Dytacs are garbage. Then TKNW personally attacks me?

I don't sit back and let lowlifes talk smack. Especially when it comes from such a stupid individual.

Dytac is an overpriced piece of garbage that belongs in Wal Mart. That's why you won't see them for sale at Airsoft GI, or Evike, or any retailer that knows what it is. Except for Airsplat. Birds of a feather. If they are so great, why are they not at a national level? Because the real airsoft distributors won't touch the things. Why? Because they are touted to be all that, when they are CRAP. I would wager the uppers on 90% of Dytacs are completely screwed.

Here's MY Dytac story.

$300+ gun. Front pins FALL out. Gun is ruined. Trigger never works again. Bill had to put a mosfet in it to make it fire. Will I EVER use it? No f'n way! Why? CUZ IT WILL BREAK. It's a super expensive PARTS GUN. You don't have to believe me, I only was there from the day Dytac arrived. Shortbus, you yourself have had issues with the gun. There is one gun that repeatedly came back time after time after time while I was at that cesspool, and it was Dytac.

They are GARBAGE. Don't buy one, it's a complete waste of money.
Wisenheimer
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Shortbu » Mon May 05, 2014 10:17 am

As I stated previously, my first one is, and has been flawless, as was the first one I bought for my son. The second one did have issues, but have since been resolved, and it now shoots like a dream.
I was merely speaking of airing rants, or personal attacks by ANYBODY, on a public forum. It does nothing to promote the sport, and only harms the community as a whole. I get it you don't like Dytac, and you do have knowledge of them. I also believe that Dytac has been working on resolving said issues. There are many manufacturers who have had issues with their replica builds, have corrected the issues, and now build a quality product. I haven't had any experience with their newest products, and probably won't, as I already have more replicas than I could use, and have no desire to purchase any new ones. But, I will say, that even through I did have issues with the last one, they took care of me,I left happy with TKNW's service, and will do business with them in the future.
I know there are some who thrive on drama, but I personally use this hobby to escape from the stresses of real life, and hang out with some pretty cool people with the same interests as I do. Not to hear people with an axe to grind rant at each other. I'm not taking sides, as I really don't care, I just think things can be handled in a more professional manner.
We have enough issues floating around, that we don't need to add to them. YZ, don't take it personal, it's not meant as a personal attack. I'm just put off by the mudslinging that ensues consistently on here lately. Apparently so are the mods who consistently delete posts to avoid public argument.
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ThunderKissNW » Mon May 05, 2014 10:26 am

Wisenheimer wrote:Dytac is an overpriced piece of garbage that belongs in Wal Mart. That's why you won't see them for sale at Airsoft GI, or Evike, or any retailer that knows what it is.

Please get your information correct.
The reason why Airsoft Gi and Evike passed is not because of quality,there were some trademark issues that needed to be addressed.
There was an issue with the front pin falling out in gen 2. That's why we offered locking pins to correct that issue.
We have the best pricing in the NW for airsoft gear.
And now we offer the best indoor experience for our great community.
ThunderKissNW
Sponsor
Sponsor

Location: 14602 NE Fourth Plain Rd, Suite J, Vancouver, Wa 98682

Postby Wisenheimer » Mon May 05, 2014 10:51 am

I'll just say what I said from the start, before I fell for Troll.

Dytac is garbage, absolute garbage. Buy one at your own risk.
Wisenheimer
Ranger
Ranger

Postby AndyC » Mon May 05, 2014 5:24 pm

My current M4 variant.
http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=364_714&products_id=7668

Been very happy with it and the build quality is really nice for the price point. No upgrades installed as it comes with some decent parts out of the box.
AndyC
Grunt
Grunt

Postby 1SGT.Reaper » Mon May 05, 2014 5:28 pm

Dytac is garbage, absolute garbage. Buy one at your own risk.

Okay I get it you don't like Dytacs, now if you do not have anything else to add that is productive please leave. I don't care about what is wrong with Thunderkiss, I asked about a new M4. Now please lets be productive instead of ripping on a legitimate business.
"Retreat Hell, We're just advancing in a different direction"
1SGT.Reaper
Grunt
Grunt

Team: ODA 556

Postby Wisenheimer » Mon May 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Excuse me? Sorry for trying to help you from making a huge mistake.

Nothing productive? I gave you an opinion and a recommendation and got a personal insult. I guess you think that's cool and all and somehow by defending someone and something you know nothing about, you're somehow cool too? Are you some elite badass? Come tell me to leave to my face. See how that goes for you. I've done more, and continue to do more for airsoft than you've done, or will do in your lifetime. I host monthly games at the largest field in the PACNW. What do you do, other than not even know what gun to buy? Right.
Wisenheimer
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Shortbu » Mon May 05, 2014 8:21 pm

Wisenheimer wrote:Excuse me? Sorry for trying to help you from making a huge mistake.

Nothing productive? I gave you an opinion and a recommendation and got a personal insult. I guess you think that's cool and all and somehow by defending someone and something you know nothing about, you're somehow cool too? Are you some elite badass? Come tell me to leave to my face. See how that goes for you. I've done more, and continue to do more for airsoft than you've done, or will do in your lifetime. I host monthly games at the largest field in the PACNW. What do you do, other than not even know what gun to buy? Right.

Damn bro! Educate, not retaliate. That's what what I was talking to you about earlier...ie, not ripping into people on a public forum. It does nothing to promote the sport. I kinda like ya bro, but you're not helping your case. You are now ripping into somebody you don't know, who doesn't know, nor cares to know the issues you have with Dytac, or TKNW. Had you said you have first hand knowledge of why he should buy a Dytac, and said he could PM you for the info, all would be cool. Rather than going on a threatening rant and making the community look bad. You do host games, and as a host, it suits your best interest to be a little less reactionary, and more diplomatic in response.
Reaper is a really cool guy. He is military, and is fairly new to airsoft equipment. I've ran with him before, and I vouche for the guy. I'd run with him anytime. What he was getting at was that he wanted some input on what brand M4 he should be looking at for the best quality for his price range. Instead, he wound up with his simple thread turning into personal rants/arguments. Intentional??? Maybe not, but that's what he got. Can you see how frustrating a simple post for info can get? The guy was just a little frustrated.
Chill out, pop a cold one, and say goosfabah a few times. Then it'll be all good in da hood!
Shortbus OUT!
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby pathfinder » Mon May 05, 2014 8:31 pm

its not a sport. whats to promote. its a freeking sub culture hobby that some fools take way too seriously and act like airsoft makes you some elite fighter. show us how bad a$$ you are and get deployed.

who gives a rats a$$ what toy gun you buy to shoot BBs at other people dressed up playing army men.

so like i said....get a echo 1.

then everyone else will shut their faces and you can clap along if thats what hapiness is to you...
Promoters who charge $40 for a game they just copy and paste, does not give a crap about you, they care about money.
pathfinder
Soldier
Soldier

Team: DRAT

PreviousNext

Return to AEG/Electrics