Need a New M4

Discuss battery powered AEGs (Automatic Electric Guns) in this forum.

Re: Need a New M4

Postby Shortbu » Mon May 05, 2014 8:41 pm

I agree to a point, it's more of a hobby, but there are winners and losers, does take strategy, and does involve athleticism. So call it whatever you want, doesn't really matter.
Obviously he gives a rats a$$ about what toy gun he buys, and who are you to tell him different? We get that you like echo1. There are many who would disagree, and many who would agree. That's what the forum is for, to get people in the communities opinions, and to LEARN.

You made your point,now clap your way along to wherever it is that makes you happy.
Joke em' if they can't take a shazaam!
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SpecDet1

Postby pathfinder » Mon May 05, 2014 8:48 pm

drama, anger and frustration make me happy.

where nightmares are the best part of my day.....

LOL!
Promoters who charge $40 for a game they just copy and paste, does not give a crap about you, they care about money.
pathfinder
Soldier
Soldier

Team: DRAT

Postby Shortbu » Mon May 05, 2014 9:00 pm

Haha! That's kinda funny. But, I do have to interject. We all like certain things, but to most, drama on here isn't one of them. It has it's place, I get it, but on here,in my opinion,it hurts the community.
I airsoft to escape the drama and stress in my real life, and really think it's kinda rediculous that there is so much drama involved with something that's so fun.
Just my $.02 worth.
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Goliath17 » Mon May 05, 2014 9:10 pm

Ok I just wanna weigh in here and try to stray away from all the "this is crap"-"no it's not" B.S., and all this drama is a little ridiculous, yet very entertaining. In my opinion, I prefer KWA. I have two, KWA KM4 Commando (~$230) for cab and an SR10 (~$350) for field. very solid guns, KWAs are truly work horses. Amazing out of the box, and despite what anyone says, they are, for the most part, upgradable, there are just a few parts that are proprietary. Just my opinion, do with it what you will.
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.
Goliath17
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby Jester316 » Mon May 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Shortbus, best to just ignore Pathfinder/Morgan/Kabar. He's king of the shit-pot stirrers. Great guy in public, but on the forums he's got more asses on his hats than he knows what to do with...

How's that Osama Bin Laden beard coming Morgan? I'm thinking of writing a spot for you in a milsim game. How do you feel about getting shot in the face?

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Postby pathfinder » Mon May 05, 2014 9:39 pm

HAHA.. i dont get shot in the face.....everyone that has posted here since 2005 has been shot in the face by me...

LOL!
Promoters who charge $40 for a game they just copy and paste, does not give a crap about you, they care about money.
pathfinder
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shortbu » Mon May 05, 2014 9:48 pm

Jester316 wrote:Shortbus, best to just ignore Pathfinder/Morgan/Kabar. He's king of the shit-pot stirrers. Great guy in public, but on the forums he's got more asses on his hats than he knows what to do with...

How's that Osama Bin Laden beard coming Morgan? I'm thinking of writing a spot for you in a milsim game. How do you feel about getting shot in the face?

Oh I know about him Jester. And I have no intention of getting into a "shit pot" with him. I spoke with him and Chesty at SS, last year. I have no problem with him, other than the untruth he just spoke, as I shot him in the face at SS IV.He took it like a man, and called it like a pro. He probably didn't feel it much through that bush brush he has on his face.
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Wisenheimer » Mon May 05, 2014 9:52 pm

A place to learn? lol Since when? You learn by playing, not by chairsofting behind a keyboard on an internet forum. You learn by reading reviews, by doing research. It's called Google, not The Search Bar. What happened to the AP that rips noobs new ones for asking such an illiterate question as, "what gun should I get"?

It's all well and good to point at me and say, "damn bro your going overboard". He got insulted? Wow, just because I'm more eloquent, however venomous, and loquacious in my responses, I'm easy to mistake as the instigator here. I'm a bit more thoughtful than a 3 word, witless retort.

I came here to make friends once. That backfired pretty hard. Most of my players don't know, or care that AP exists. It's a microcosm of hostility. Has been ever since I first posted, and little has changed.

I post on a thread once in like 6 months and this is what I get. Typical.

Here, just so everyone can read a short, concise summary of my suggestion:

Get a VFC. Dytacs suck. ADDENDUM: Even a G&G CM is more reliable.

Here, I'll be even more helpful...

Buy the Lancer Tactical full metal PDW. It's a VFC, and it retails at $210.

If none of you read my suggestion in the first place, then you simply contribute to the "drama" yourselves by posting your critique of the "drama". Hypocritical? Maybe? A little? Hmm? (Stewie Griffin voice) Not that I'm talking to anyone in particular. Shortbus. ;)
Last edited by Wisenheimer on Mon May 05, 2014 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wisenheimer
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Shortbu » Mon May 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Oh, I know who he is Jester. I spoke with him and Chesty at SS4 for a bit.And I have no intention of getting involved with his "pot stirring". I know he just does it for funsies.
But I do vaguely remember shooting somebody vaguely resembling Osama in the face at SS4. It seemed they did take it like a man, and called it like a pro. But, it couldn't have been him,as he doesn't get shot in the face. :)
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Cameron Zombie » Tue May 06, 2014 2:13 am

Wisenheimer wrote:A place to learn? lol Since when? You learn by playing, not by chairsofting behind a keyboard on an internet forum. You learn by reading reviews, by doing research. It's called Google, not The Search Bar. What happened to the AP that rips noobs new ones for asking such an illiterate question as, "what gun should I get"?

It's all well and good to point at me and say, "damn bro your going overboard". He got insulted? Wow, just because I'm more eloquent, however venomous, and loquacious in my responses, I'm easy to mistake as the instigator here. I'm a bit more thoughtful than a 3 word, witless retort.

I came here to make friends once. That backfired pretty hard. Most of my players don't know, or care that AP exists. It's a microcosm of hostility. Has been ever since I first posted, and little has changed.

Here, just so everyone can read a short, concise summary of my suggestion:

If none of you read my suggestion in the first place, then you simply contribute to the "drama" yourselves by posting your critique of the "drama". Hypocritical? Maybe? A little? Hmm? (Stewie Griffin voice) Not that I'm talking to anyone in particular. Shortbus. ;)

Get your holier than thou attitude and lame Family Guy voiceover's out of here. Shortbus is right, you need to chill for a second and see how this thread from "I want a new M4" to "Let's all look at Weisenheimer flap his e-peen". It's unbecoming of a 43 year old man to throw out "when you've been here as long as I have..." bullshit.

My opinion is the same as Jew's. G&P will always be my honey. VFC externals/AK platforms rule, but I've always had issues with their V2 gearbox internals (from a few years ago, at least). I don't like KWA, but a buttload of people do so maybe they're on to something. Shorty's Dytac was pretty neat shooting-wise, but its externals and weight leave me wanting.

The base line of this argument of "which M4 is best" is that a line of guns will be awesome for some, okay for others, then 2 people get lemons and never want to let anyone make the same mistake. Or they'll just yell out "I told you so" every time they see you. There's very few replicas that will last forever, so keep that in mind too.
Cameron Zombie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shortbu » Tue May 06, 2014 6:13 am

Wisenheimer wrote:A place to learn? lol Since when? You learn by playing, not by chairsofting behind a keyboard on an internet forum. You learn by reading reviews, by doing research. It's called Google, not The Search Bar. What happened to the AP that rips noobs new ones for asking such an illiterate question as, "what gun should I get"?

Here, just so everyone can read a short, concise summary of

Hmmm,eloquent,venomous, loquacious, hypocritical??? Zzzzzz. Insert sarcasm-why don't you say that to my face? Very eloquent bro. Way to turn a pretty simple post into a shit storm of retardedness.
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby pathfinder » Tue May 06, 2014 8:26 am

no one shoots my face. the beard always protects me.

so i didnt tell a big fat lie....HAHAH!

key words....

"and he called it like a pro..."

best to recognize!

oh yea...did i mention Echo 1 yet?
pathfinder
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shortbu » Tue May 06, 2014 9:03 am

pathfinder wrote:no one shoots my face. the beard always protects me.

so i didnt tell a big fat lie....HAHAH!

key words....

"and he called it like a pro..."

best to recognize!

oh yea...did i mention Echo 1 yet?

I did recognize! Will give credit where it's due. And OK, the beard,not the face...semantics... 8)
Funny shit!
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby rbnissanguy » Tue May 06, 2014 9:14 am

dytacs are in fact garbage. i have one and granted it did great so long as i didnt touch the gearbox. lasted a few games quite well. then i started to mod the internals and it fell completely to shit. ive cracked the gear box twice. blew up the gears 4 times. i was told by TK to do brass bushings. so i did. boom. very next game it lasts 20 min and shatters. not saying TK is at fault on that. just that dytacs are crap in my opinion.

mine is working still but just barely. i have a G&G CM and absolutely. love it. super cheap to pick up and with 90$ worth of internals/ SHS super shooter pistonhead, SHS ported piston. maple leaf bucking *60 and a 120 spring and it shoots 380fps. put an 11.1 behind it and im firing 22 rps. its sturdy. reliable and cheap to build.

my buddy picked up a dytac as well. his converted his to a DMR. his gear box has blown apart 5 times now. gears are bad. motors are bad. bearings are bad. stay away from dytac/ listen to what most people on here are saying. G&P/ G&G or save more and pick up a cfv. im looking at one right now for another one.
rbnissanguy
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Shortbu » Tue May 06, 2014 9:54 am

rbnissanguy wrote:dytacs are in fact garbage. i have one and granted it did great so long as i didnt touch the gearbox. lasted a few games quite well. then i started to mod the internals and it fell completely to shit. ive cracked the gear box twice. blew up the gears 4 times. i was told by TK to do brass bushings. so i did. boom. very next game it lasts 20 min and shatters. not saying TK is at fault on that. just that dytacs are crap in my opinion.

mine is working still but just barely. i have a G&G CM and absolutely. love it. super cheap to pick up and with 90$ worth of internals/ SHS super shooter pistonhead, SHS ported piston. maple leaf bucking *60 and a 120 spring and it shoots 380fps. put an 11.1 behind it and im firing 22 rps. its sturdy. reliable and cheap to build.

my buddy picked up a dytac as well. his converted his to a DMR. his gear box has blown apart 5 times now. gears are bad. motors are bad. bearings are bad. stay away from dytac/ listen to what most people on here are saying. G&P/ G&G or save more and pick up a cfv. im looking at one right now for another one.

Ugh, that really sux! Do you know what generation you guys got, just out of curiosity? I'm just wondering how the newest generations are doing, as my understanding was that they were taking care of those issues. If not, that's disappointing, as I absolutely love mine. But mine is also a gen 1, and has stayed pretty stock internally. I've only changed the bucking, because I just plain wore it out.
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to AEG/Electrics